[ROM] [androidarmv6] [CM10.1] [JB 4.2.2] ZTE SKATE (23/05/2013)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Hello All,

This is my latest build from androidarmv6 http://www.modaco.co...1-updated-0601/

Known issues

Edited by Mohamed Atiea

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Changelogs

Changelog 23/05/2013

• Synched with latest androidarmv6 repository
  • Fix hardware acceleration issue in lock screen (circle was broken)

Changelog 25/04/2013
    • Synched with latest androidarmv6 repository
    • Fix green bar on top of videos (Thanks to C3C0)

Changelog 18/03/2013

[*]Synched with latest androidarmv6 repository

[*]Fixed audio.h to use Skate kernal (by tilal)

[*]FM app from C3C0 PJ2

Edited by Mohamed Atiea

Guest Wacky.ddw

Nice thanks i am going to test this right now :) Why do all new roms have broken camera flash? Coldfusionx 3 06/01 has working camera flash.

Guest omegavesko

Nice thanks i am going to test this right now :) Why do all new roms have broken camera flash? Coldfusionx 3 06/01 has working camera flash.

Er.. No it doesn't?

Guest Paun21

Coldfusionx 3 06/01 has working camera flash ???????What???

Guest eloimuns

A this moment, 0 roms 4+ have CAMERA FLASH WORKING!!!!

Mohammed, u upload ur minor changes in github?

Edited by eloimuns

Guest Wacky.ddw

Am i really that wrong? I remember it had working camera flash it doesnt say it hasnt in the changelog either :) I will restore a backup just to make sure :)

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Mohamed Atiea

A this moment, 0 roms 4+ have CAMERA FLASH WORKING!!!!

Mohammed, u upload ur minor changes in github?

I don't have access to androidarmv6 repository so I'll fork the project and updated it on my repository and feeback.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Can I upgrade from ColdfusionX 3 06/01 or should I do a full wipe?

I usually backup all apps and contacts and make a fresh install then restore.

Guest Wacky.ddw

You where right camera flash isnt working on the other build either.

Changelog:

18/02/2013:

So far what I've seen

-JB 4.2.2

-I think Project Butter is completed (VSYNC fix)

-Merged with latest CM

-ROM is compatible with PJ-int2ext thanks to C3C0

-Tilal tells you the rest ;)

ROM 18/02/2013: http://d-h.st/siy

GAPPs: Download from first post or use C3C0

I've just compiled and uploaded this ROM all credits goes to tilal6991

Is there any big improvements compaired to this build because it had the working trackball collors? :) Since there is no changelog

Guest Mohamed Atiea

You where right camera flash isnt working on the other build either.

Is there any big improvements compaired to this build because it had the working trackball collors? :) Since there is no changelog

There are a lot of bug fixes but actually I don't track it, also I tilal included C3C0 new updated KSGL libs, alot

Guest Wacky.ddw

ok thanks is it just me or is the overal speed of this rom better then it was on the 06/01 build.

the notification light bothers me because it was working in the previous release. anyway great work!

can i flash the latinIME from ceco's slim rom over this?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Mohamed Atiea

ok thanks is it just me or is the overal speed of this rom better then it was on the 06/01 build.

the trackball light bothers me because it was working in the previous release. anyway great work!

can i flash the latinIME from ceco's slim rom over this?

If I were you I'll do it in a trial and Error way ;), also what is the trackball you are talking about?

Guest Wacky.ddw

Haha LOL didnt even notice that if you put your system language to dutch and go to "settings>systeem" it says knipperende trackball "blinking trackball" if you put it to english it says "puls notification light" So i actually ment the back button in the previous release (quoted above) you could make it blink green when you receive a message. And this time i am a 100% sure :D

Yea i was pretty sure that camera flash was working but it after i reflashed a nandroid i noticed it isnt :P But it doesnt matter great ROM. camera flash is most likely never gone be fixed right?

I asume the dutch latinIME from ceco's rom wil work? :)

Guest Matt Pegler

I have everything installed, over clocked to 998MHz (1GHz) and mega quick! Great rom. The only issue isn't really the ROM's fault, I hate the lockscreen. I much preferred the 4.1.2 lockscreen that I had previously on Paranoid Android.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Haha LOL didnt even notice that if you put your system language to dutch and go to "settings>systeem" it says knipperende trackball "blinking trackball" if you put it to english it says "puls notification light" So i actually ment the back button in the previous release (quoted above) you could make it blink green when you receive a message. And this time i am a 100% sure :D

Yea i was pretty sure that camera flash was working but it after i reflashed a nandroid i noticed it isnt :P But it doesnt matter great ROM. camera flash is most likely never gone be fixed right?

I asume the dutch latinIME from ceco's rom wil work? :)

For the notification light you can make it green for sms Settings > System > Notification light > and click on Default then move color picker to top right of the screen and choose the cyan color then click on test you will find it green

Guest Wacky.ddw

For the notification light you can make it green for sms Settings > System > Notification light > and click on Default then move color picker to top right of the screen and choose the cyan color then click on test you will find it green

Thank you that was what i meant :D i was trying to set it to green by selecting green when i select cyan it works perfectly thanks! This is going to be my everyday use ROM :)