TouchWiz5 for any JB ROM!

Guest nörgii

Guest nörgii

Hi!

The title says everything. How I see a lot of people want to see touchwiz launcher on their phone. It's easy to get it.

First, download the apk: http://www.speedysha...cher2signed.apk

Then copy it to system/app folder. Don't install!

Fix permissions (rw-r--r--)

Reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik cache.

Reboot your phone.

If you want to change the statusbar and the menu, here is a theme for it: http://www.speedysha...-apkpro.net.apk

Install the apk and set in the menu.

You're ready!

You have TouchWiz on your phone!

I hope it helped you!

Edited by nörgii

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nörgii

Sorry for noob question how to do i fix permissions please.

open root explorer and go to the system/app, long tap on the apk and tap on the permissions.

Guest wookie16081965

Thankyou very much. Cant move apk file to system/app folder says that the folder is read only when i tried to copy and paste apk file into the folder by opening the zip file of rom says apk file is corrupt.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest nörgii

Thankyou very much. Cant move apk file to system/app folder says that the folder is read only when i tried to copy and paste apk file into the folder by opening the zip file of rom says apk file is corrupt.

because your root explorer is read only, change it and you can paste the apk. there is a button for it

Guest wookie16081965

Thanks done it now just got to change partitions now as there's not enough space to paste it now with my 160mb. Now says unfortunately touchwiz has stopped working and does this in a loop changed permissions cleared dalvik and rebooted lucky i did backup.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest nörgii

Thanks done it now just got to change partitions now as there's not enough space to paste it now with my 160mb. Now says unfortunately touchwiz has stopped working and does this in a loop changed permissions cleared dalvik and rebooted lucky i did backup.

i don't have idea for the problem..:s what rom do you have?

Guest wookie16081965

i don't have idea for the problem..:s what rom do you have?

KonstaT CyanogenMod (19.4) android (4.2.2) thank you for looking and trying to help me.

Guest wookie16081965

Buddy u can try the s4 launcher port available on xda as I tried on cm10.1 n it runs smoothly .. U download the HDPI version

Thank you can you post a link ive tried to search only coming up with s2 for cm7 Edited by wookie16081965

Guest tititj

Is there anyway to change launcher settings ? How we can make to change all icons and everything to look like samsung?

Thanks.

Guest dhavaljp.95

Is there anyway to change launcher settings ? How we can make to change all icons and everything to look like samsung?

Thanks.

there is a s4 theme for cm10,10.1 on playstore which is quite good N there are no launcher settings as it is an initial port !!

• 5 months later...