• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

TouchWiz5 for any JB ROM!

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi!

The title says everything. How I see a lot of people want to see touchwiz launcher on their phone. It's easy to get it.

First, download the apk: http://www.speedysha...cher2signed.apk

Then copy it to system/app folder. Don't install!

Fix permissions (rw-r--r--)

Reboot to recovery, wipe dalvik cache.

Reboot your phone.

If you want to change the statusbar and the menu, here is a theme for it: http://www.speedysha...-apkpro.net.apk

Install the apk and set in the menu.

You're ready!

You have TouchWiz on your phone!

I hope it helped you!

Edited by nörgii

Posted · Report post

Will this work on cm10.1 ??

Posted · Report post

Will this work on cm10.1 ??

yes

Posted · Report post

Sorry for noob question how to do i fix permissions please.

Posted · Report post

Sorry for noob question how to do i fix permissions please.

open root explorer and go to the system/app, long tap on the apk and tap on the permissions.

Thankyou very much. Cant move apk file to system/app folder says that the folder is read only when i tried to copy and paste apk file into the folder by opening the zip file of rom says apk file is corrupt.

Edited by wookie16081965

Posted · Report post

Thankyou very much. Cant move apk file to system/app folder says that the folder is read only when i tried to copy and paste apk file into the folder by opening the zip file of rom says apk file is corrupt.

because your root explorer is read only, change it and you can paste the apk. there is a button for it

Thanks done it now just got to change partitions now as there's not enough space to paste it now with my 160mb. Now says unfortunately touchwiz has stopped working and does this in a loop changed permissions cleared dalvik and rebooted lucky i did backup.

Edited by wookie16081965

Posted · Report post

Thanks done it now just got to change partitions now as there's not enough space to paste it now with my 160mb. Now says unfortunately touchwiz has stopped working and does this in a loop changed permissions cleared dalvik and rebooted lucky i did backup.

i don't have idea for the problem..:s what rom do you have?

Posted · Report post

i don't have idea for the problem..:s what rom do you have?

KonstaT CyanogenMod (19.4) android (4.2.2) thank you for looking and trying to help me.

Posted · Report post

Buddy u can try the s4 launcher port available on xda as I tried on cm10.1 n it runs smoothly .. U download the HDPI version

Posted · Report post

Hello , can someone reupload this to some free file sharing ? Thanks.

Buddy u can try the s4 launcher port available on xda as I tried on cm10.1 n it runs smoothly .. U download the HDPI version

Thank you can you post a link ive tried to search only coming up with s2 for cm7 Edited by wookie16081965

Posted · Report post

Is there any other way to install this cuz when i wipe dalvik cache my phone dont boot ?

Posted · Report post

can anyone reupload this link?

Posted · Report post

Oops my bad ... Here it is http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=40344534

shall i flash it through cwm?

Posted · Report post

shall i flash it through cwm?

Thank you very much.

yep u have to flash via cwm .. N welcome

Posted · Report post

Is there anyway to change launcher settings ? How we can make to change all icons and everything to look like samsung?

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Is there anyway to change launcher settings ? How we can make to change all icons and everything to look like samsung?

Thanks.

there is a s4 theme for cm10,10.1 on playstore which is quite good N there are no launcher settings as it is an initial port !!

Posted · Report post

Will this work on cm10.2 ??