New *Huawei Ascend G700*

Guest Nickyteen

Guest kyan31
Quad core CPU, 5" HD display, it's great!

And it will probably cost $450 >_>

You could get a phone with the same specs for $250 online :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest sharkyo01

Very tempting that's for sure. (I keep dreaming of winning the euro millions :P) Hopefully give it 6 months the price would drop. But it seriously gives the iPhone some competition!

Guest akarana

I'll grizzle :huh:

5" screen could be full HD. 720 will fit in 4.7" and be that much more comfortable to hold.

Altho' they claim to shoot 1080p video, Huawei's cameras have never been as good as they should to match the rest of their specs.

It seems TD-SCDMA and WCDMA in one phone is still too hard. This G700 seems to be coming in a version for each. Now the reason for dual sim in my book is so I can take this with me to the back country and take advantage of China Mobile's better coverage. No cigar?

Edit: Funny thing Huawei don't list G700 on their Chinese devices page, but they do have latest firmwares for both T and U versions

Edited by akarana

Guest dakok

5" screen could be full HD

5" screen @ 1280*720 with 294ppi is a retina screen, practically.

At normal viewing distance.

You will need more ppi If you are short sighted, though :P

Edited by dakok

Guest Rico_89

This phone doesn't look all that great to be honest and at that price it will most likely come close the Nexus 5, which has a bezel-less screen making it one of the best looking phones around. The only Huawei I would like would be the P6..

• 4 months later...

Specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_ascend_g700-5633.php

One review:

I bought the g700 from ebay 2days back.camera is very poor.photo quality is very bad in low light condition.display , built quality is normal.mobile heats up very fast during charging.touch interface is good.i dont recommened this phone.one major drawback is phone is sending auto sms to some international no. Charging you 5rs per sms:'( i have lost 100 rs from past 2 days. I have not got any response from service center . I have stopped using the phone because of this issue.can any one help me on this.i tried to install real racing game which is also not downloading past 2days from wifi.giving download error.

• 1 month later...