All those with cracked casings, please post photos and explain further.

Guest glossywhite

Guest sang3eta

You are an **incredibly** good cameraman - someone with the same attention to detail as me :)

Have you sent these videos to Orange? I'd do so.

Thanks, I'm using a cheap FoxFoto Macro Filter Kit to film this close.

I've not shown it to Orange/EE yet. I thought I'd give them a chance to repair it first.

I wanted to record evidence that everyone can use to argue their point that the plastics are somehow duff.

I hate to think of all the thousands of people who will be convinced by store support that they somehow dropped their phone.

Or worse, the kids too scared to tell their parents their phone has a problem, because they are afraid they will get blamed.

Edited by sang3eta

Guest glossywhite

My friend who bought my San Diego from me, says the side of the bezel which has the fracture in it, has now opened right up (he showed me via Skype) and the screen is coming away from the cracked bezel. What a piece of JUNK! LOL!

Guest sang3eta

The return for repair bag arrived so mine is in the post now. I'll let people know if they do indeed repair it!

Just time for one last video to show you that 5th crack propagated all the way across the bezel.

Edited by sang3eta

Guest BlueMoonRising

They repaired the cracks, suspect it's a new phone...

Check the imei number, the first one should be on the original box.

Guest Thedarkphonetech

So I would rather repair which took you 10 days then have replacement (new with headphones etc.) which only takes 24hrs??!!

Guest glossywhite

When you send an iPhone/iPod/iPad in for "repair", they issue you a brand new device, every time without fail. They may *call* them refurbished or the service "repair", but believe me - they're brand spanking new, in every single instance, without question. I suspect this is what has happened here. We live in the days of wasteful companies and disposable technology - I cannot imagine for one second that this has been repaired.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest karthiknr
When you send an iPhone/iPod/iPad in for "repair", they issue you a brand new device, every time without fail. They may *call* them refurbished or the service "repair", but believe me - they're brand spanking new, in every single instance, without question. I suspect this is what has happened here. We live in the days of wasteful companies and disposable technology - I cannot imagine for one second that this has been repaired.

Here we go again...

Guest i am not a hacker

you said you were going to go so why are you still here?

Guest glossywhite

I'm a member of this forum, ergo, I'll voice my opinion whenever I so wish, regardless of whether or not you like that. If you don't, maybe *you* should leave, as I am not going to :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest i am not a hacker

You don't even have the phone and you're just annoying people by saying negative comments on the phone

Guest glossywhite

You don't even have the phone and you're just annoying people by saying negative comments on the phone

I'm a member of this forum, ergo, I'll voice my opinion whenever I so wish, regardless of whether or not you like that. If you don't, maybe *you* should leave, as I am not going to :)

Guest glossywhite

Enjoy your lives, enjoy your phones, don't worry about me - do you think I sit online all day, worrying about you or what you are thinking?

If you don't like what I say, vote with your abstinence :)

Edited by glossywhite