Buy Xolo x900 or not ? ? ?

Guest Gakarod

Guest Gakarod

Hello my fellow mates recently i have thought of buying xolo x900 .

great specs and performance but after checking everything i found one major problem

boot loader is locked means no further development and after seeing the response of lava and orange

it looks like jelly bean chances are grim :(

so after all that i am very keen to know from you great people who helped me so much

that weather it will be good or bad thought to buy xolo x900

in this time when htc one and s4 are coming weather i should stick to xolo or not

also tell me if xperia p or desire x or xolo x900

please help me as i am very confused

thanks in advance

Guest i am not a hacker

Even if you can't develop it, it is still better than any other phone around that price range while developed.

For example, the Desire X (which is twice the price of the XOLO anyway). If you modded and developed the Desire X, it still wouldn't perform better than the Xolo.

So yes, get the XOLO

Guest nadezz

It is insane value for money, the only really downside is the actual build quality of the phone. The power button is very tough and the plasic bezel fractures easily. I am currently looking to replace my OSD but I cannot find a phone that is any better for anywhere near the same price range. Even buying a used phone on ebay with the same specs, I would be paying £80 more than I would for a new one of these.

Guest Gakarod

Thanks dudes i am certainly buying xolo x900 cause after watching benchmarks of x1000 and x900 ity seems that at this price tag xolo x900 is best buy

and with us in support for its development i am sure that we would find a way

cheers

Guest BlueMoonRising

Thanks dudes i am certainly buying xolo x900 cause after watching benchmarks of x1000 and x900 ity seems that at this price tag xolo x900 is best buy

and with us in support for its development i am sure that we would find a way

cheers

I agree with the first part but don't hold your breath for the last bit.

Guest Gakarod

yeah probably not but also tell me about one v everyone says it good phone and has lot of development

please tell as tomorrow is my day to buy xolo x900