Keeping processes alive

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

I read somewhere that Android kills processes by default after a pre-defined length of time, but that this can be tweaked.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to leave my main apps for browsing, twitter etc running without them auto killing, as that's really all I'm primarily using during the day, so if i leave my phone for half an hour and then check again, it would be nice if the browser and twitter app hadn't closed themselves.

Guest bladebuddy
Is V6 Supercharger not included with Cyda Stock+ already ??

But where are scripts??

Where can user control how it works??

You need to download scrip manager then you should be able to set bulletproof aps, you may also have to really download v6 as I can't remember in it was stored on the sd card when using stock+ , v6 can also be used from terminal app. J

Guest irishpancake

You need to download scrip manager then you should be able to set bulletproof aps, you may also have to really download v6 as I can't remember in it was stored on the sd card when using stock+ , v6 can also be used from terminal app. J

Well thanks for answering buddy!!

It seems no-one else ever bothers unless you are massaging egos..

I have posted several questions, particularly in Stock+ thread, and I feel I must have offended someone, and the questions are not stupid, but no answer??

I have used V6 before, with Script Manager, so I'll check out zepps monster thread on XDA....

Thanks again

Guest irishpancake
Pimp my ROM allows you to lock apps in memory take a look at that from the play store :)

Thanx Kieran

But it should all be there already!!!

With V6....which is installed with this rom, it's just how to access the scripts and possibly update to zepps latest version.

Script Manager is an essential, but I think I need to retread zepps giant thread on XDA.

I'm not sure PmR can coexist with V6, maybe it can, I don't know??

Edited by irishpancake