• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Keeping processes alive

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I read somewhere that Android kills processes by default after a pre-defined length of time, but that this can be tweaked.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to leave my main apps for browsing, twitter etc running without them auto killing, as that's really all I'm primarily using during the day, so if i leave my phone for half an hour and then check again, it would be nice if the browser and twitter app hadn't closed themselves.

Posted · Report post

u can try v6 supercharger , In that u will be able to bulletproof apps

Posted · Report post

Is V6 Supercharger not included with Cyda Stock+ already ??

But where are scripts??

Where can user control how it works??

Posted · Report post

Is V6 Supercharger not included with Cyda Stock+ already ??

But where are scripts??

Where can user control how it works??

You need to download scrip manager then you should be able to set bulletproof aps, you may also have to really download v6 as I can't remember in it was stored on the sd card when using stock+ , v6 can also be used from terminal app. J

Posted · Report post

You need to download scrip manager then you should be able to set bulletproof aps, you may also have to really download v6 as I can't remember in it was stored on the sd card when using stock+ , v6 can also be used from terminal app. J

Well thanks for answering buddy!!

It seems no-one else ever bothers unless you are massaging egos..

I have posted several questions, particularly in Stock+ thread, and I feel I must have offended someone, and the questions are not stupid, but no answer??

I have used V6 before, with Script Manager, so I'll check out zepps monster thread on XDA....

Thanks again

Posted · Report post

Pimp my ROM allows you to lock apps in memory take a look at that from the play store :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Pimp my ROM allows you to lock apps in memory take a look at that from the play store :)

Thanx Kieran

But it should all be there already!!!

With V6....which is installed with this rom, it's just how to access the scripts and possibly update to zepps latest version.

Script Manager is an essential, but I think I need to retread zepps giant thread on XDA.

I'm not sure PmR can coexist with V6, maybe it can, I don't know??

Edited by irishpancake