IMEI : 863007010056035

i have NCK code 56522458 But not working

###825*09# (or *983*8284# ) not working

with app bladeunlock , not unlocking

baseband P735TB01

please help me

thanks

Guest Hauzer

To unlock the Orange San Fransisco II (OSF2)/ZTE Crescent/"Blade 2", you need to follow this step-by-step easy guide/tutorial: http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/unlock-orange-san-francisco-ii/how-to-unlock-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-for-free/

This is the only way to unlock the OSF2 for free; and although it may seem like a hassle, it's actually pretty easy. It took me around 5 minutes to unlock the handset, and another 5 minutes to download files, install software, and install stock ROM & Kernel on the device; so a 10 minute job. If you've never done it before, or have no experience, it may take longer.

Whenever you're free/have time, or when you want to unlock your device, sit down at the computer, and follow the guide above. It may take some time, but I guarantee your device will be unlocked.

All the best. :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have flashed any custom ROMs, or made any modifications, you will lose them. More importantly, you will lose all your data, contacts, apps, files, settings on your phone. You will lose absolutely everything! So please do a backup first. If you have not even used your phone yet, no problem. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest InToJungle

Please help me

need unlock code for ZTE Blade II

IMEI : 863007010056035

i have NCK code 56522458 But not working

###825*09# (or *983*8284# ) not working

with app bladeunlock , not unlocking

baseband P735TB01

please help me

thanks

You can get working Unlock code for ZTE Blade II from http://www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com/zte-blade-ii/rs16wp9/ . There you have to give your Country and current network name along with your IMEI number to get the unlock code. They will give you the unlock code along with instruction on how to unlock. Follow the instruction correctly and unlock your ZTE Blade II .

Edited by InToJungle