New stock ICS ROM without issues!

Guest The Silent Man

Guest The Silent Man

Hi guys,

A couple of days ago I accidentally bricked my phone and after several different stock ROMs I resolve the problem with this one:

http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDcwNjQ=

It's Telekom Serbia ICS 952 ROM uploaded on 11.01.2013.

More interesting, I haven't experienced any known issues with this ROM. I don't have 3G reboots, default storage location remains the same after reboot (only going to CWM sets default storage to internal), no low ringer volume, no caller ID lag.

Am I just being lucky or what? :)

Guest The Silent Man

There were two files inside dload folder, UPDATE.APP and UPDATE_CUST.APP and I just copy dload folder to SD card.

SD update log:

filename = /mmc1/dload/update.app

new partition same as old.

notes:(dld_file_ptr != -1) !

start other package !

filename = /mmc1/dload/update_cust.app

SD download finished!

It seems that both files are instaled and I don't have any bloatware, just like worldwide release.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

I'm on this rom, but without custom bloatware (just delete UPDATE_CUST.APP), and it's working ok, but I did have a few caller ID lags and ''internal sd card as default'' problem. It's ok, but not as smooth as Slim, and gaming performance is not as good.

Guest pOcHa

frikin hell Serbia gets ISC update ...take that ozy land...ok anyone else try this rom?

lol, we had a couple of ICS updates, even before that one, and from multiple operators as well... i guess it's your own fault for living at the (bottom) end of the world - just kidding mate (hey, if you can swallow a warm beer, then you can swallow anything - kidding again, honest ;-p)

Edited by pOcHa

Guest Pyntux

frikin hell Serbia gets ISC update ...take that ozy land...ok anyone else try this rom?

Install B952 WW version because is the same as this for Serbia Telekom, or you can simply move to Serbia, your choice.... :D

Guest denzele

ah well who needs that crap from voda anyway when we have modaco :)...yeah about living at bottom well at least we are first to "update" when it comes to New Year :)..take that haha..

About moving to Serbia mate..been there done that..still prefer DownUnder..and Slim rom..:)

• 2 months later...
Guest dalyer
I don't have 3G reboots

Presumably because the update.app restored the locked ICS bootloader? Isn't the 3G reboot problem due running ICS (stock or custom) or JB (custom obviously) on the (inherently) unlocked GB bootloader?