Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Micro SD Card failure. Help!

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I've got a Jiayu G3 and have got a 32GB micro sd card in it. Yesterday I went to check my phone and it said "sd card removed unexpectedly". In response to this I restarted the phone but it wouldn't see the sd card so I took the card out and put it back in then restarted the phone again then it said it was damaged or something along those lines and wanted to format it but I didn't format it. The phone is a ICS android phone and I've got loads of photos on the card as well as apps, music etc but most importantly is the photos as I have some from my 30th birthday on the 17th while I was in Amsterdam so would really love to recover them. Can anyone help me please as I'm really lost. I tried to read the card in my laptop last night but the laptop wouldn't recognise the card. :(

Edited by reganlives

Posted · Report post

Right I've just been carrying out a load of research and have not got very far at all. The card isn't recognised in my PC at all so not even able to carry out a chkdsk on it. I've looked through a thread on xda developers but not had any luck with that as it seems like in order to carry out the recovery they describe the PC must be able to see the card. Really starting to fear the worst here now. Hope I've not lost all my data. I've not even done a backup recently so quite stuck. Only had the card in the phone since January so still under warranty. This is the guide I looked at...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1355528