System Monitor

Guest GeorgR

Guest GeorgR

Hi Guys, does anybody of you know about a good system monitor with that I am able to analyse what makes my phone freeze over night while in sleep mode?

It started last weekend. I got a new SD Card (32GB Class10) and flashed PJ2 with int2ext+. Everything is working like a charm but when I get up in the morning my phone is frozen. The notification LED for new messages is still flashing but I can't switch the screen on.

Anybody any idea what I can do to find the reason for this issue?

Guest razzmataz1478
Hi Guys, does anybody of you know about a good system monitor with that I am able to analyse what makes my phone freeze over night while in sleep mode?

It started last weekend. I got a new SD Card (32GB Class10) and flashed PJ2 with int2ext+. Everything is working like a charm but when I get up in the morning my phone is frozen. The notification LED for new messages is still flashing but I can't switch the screen on.

Anybody any idea what I can do to find the reason for this issue?

/dev/log/system

Guest razzmataz1478

Thanks for the tip. The file is empty so I guess I have to activate logging somehow?

Shouldn't be empty.

You know how to use adb?

Guest GeorgR

Shouldn't be empty.

You know how to use adb?

Actually I didn't, even though I should because I rooted my phone, but that was almost 2 years ago.

Will see if my phone freezes again tonight and if so I will have a look into it tomorrow morning then.

Thanks for your help.