[Downgrade/Help] - Downgrade From JB to GB

Guest NBatalha

Guest NBatalha

I'm trying to downgrade from [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 to a stock GB.

I need a stock GB, and I don't know where to get it. And I also don't understand how it's the downgrade made.

Can anyone help me do that?

Edited by NBatalha

Guest kyan31

Go to huawei device and download the ICS to GB downgrade tool. Unzip the dload folder to the root of your SD, switch off the phone, and then switch it on while holding both volume buttons simultaneously. A pink bar will pop up an progress, once its done you will be back on stock GB.

Guest NBatalha

Go to huawei device and download the ICS to GB downgrade tool. Unzip the dload folder to the root of your SD, switch off the phone, and then switch it on while holding both volume buttons simultaneously. A pink bar will pop up an progress, once its done you will be back on stock GB.

Where can I download it really?

And it's that so simple? I saw some hard job that takes some 30 minutes of my patience, like backup IMEI and some other things.

Guest kyan31

Where can I download it really?

And it's that so simple? I saw some hard job that takes some 30 minutes of my patience, like backup IMEI and some other things.

Huaweidevice.com

Look around and you will find it, and yes its that simple.

Guest NBatalha

Huaweidevice.com

Look around and you will find it, and yes its that simple.

Thanks, but I only find downgrade ICS to GB, is there any problem to make it from JB to GB with the same tool?

And will the baseband return to the original?

Edited by NBatalha

Guest NBatalha

Well, thank you but I'm not going to do it, because I now have the R3 from CM10.1 and there is no issues that would take me to downgrade.