Anyone knows how to build ligts.salsa library?

Guest Master_T

Guest Master_T

Hi!

Just wanted to know if any devs could help me out. I'm trying to compile the lights.salsa library (the one that controls LEDs) but I have no idea how to do it. I tried compiling the whole CM7 from source, using the CyanogenMod repo and adding the ThePasto device tree but after hours of compilation it compiled almost everything but NOT that particular lib.

Any idea how to compile it separately or how to compile the whole CM7 liquid source so it get included??

Guest parvata

when you checked out the device tree for salsa the source for this lights is under device/acer/salsa/liblights. Do the following to compile liblights only and nothing else.

. ./build/envsetup.sh && brunch salsa

mmm device/acer/salsa/liblights

Or you want to compile an entire image do the usual make command.

Hi!

Just wanted to know if any devs could help me out. I'm trying to compile the lights.salsa library (the one that controls LEDs) but I have no idea how to do it. I tried compiling the whole CM7 from source, using the CyanogenMod repo and adding the ThePasto device tree but after hours of compilation it compiled almost everything but NOT that particular lib.

Any idea how to compile it separately or how to compile the whole CM7 liquid source so it get included??

Guest Master_T

when you checked out the device tree for salsa the source for this lights is under device/acer/salsa/liblights. Do the following to compile liblights only and nothing else.

. ./build/envsetup.sh && brunch salsa

mmm device/acer/salsa/liblights

Or you want to compile an entire image do the usual make command.

Thanks, but that is part of my problem, the "brucnch" command doesn't work , it tells me "brunch: command not found". And if I do lunch it says me "no rule to make target: bacon". I think I might be doing something wrong with the sources, could you tell me exactly which repos should I check out other than the Cyanogenmod one?

Edit: also getting "mmm: command not found" at the second line...

Edit: managed to compile the lib itself.

Although I still get a "no rule to make target: bacon" when I do "brunch", but the lib itself builds. Now to see if it works...

Edited by Master_T