• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

235 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

too tricky... is there an easy way to fix those bugs?

I tried a lot of times and always get "Status 7: installation aborted" at second step

Posted · Report post

it looks like you already fixed the partition table for the first time and now the error 7 prevents you from partition table corruption ADB to your recovery and issue a command

fdisk-l /dev/block/mmcblk0

and look if partition 20 is 1212408 blocks. If so, issue command in ADB

mke2fs -Ldata /dev/block/mmcblk0p20 1212392

then wait and close ADB. After that try flashing CM9 and step4.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Or better KDZ to stock, get root and CWM and start again. This is not to let you RMA your phone

Edited by gellmar

Posted · Report post

thanku for this ll try this now

Posted · Report post

now sd card is not detecting in system

Posted · Report post

sdcard as USB or how?

Posted · Report post

i should try this sometime.or just wait for cm10?hehe.uhm,how about the battery percentage bug?i hate that bug,when you turn off/restart the phone or when the phone freeze,the battery percentage decreases or sometimes it increases.

just a tip to increase battery life,charge the phone overnight.you'll get the longest possible power from the battery.imo

Posted · Report post

now sd card is not detecting in system

Please be more specific! What do you mean?

Posted · Report post

uhm,and how about for stock rom?is there any way you can port this in stock rom?

Posted · Report post

hey sry for that every ting is fine

Posted · Report post

uhm,and how about for stock rom?is there any way you can port this in stock rom?

This patch needs some underhood changes. Porting to stock it's almost impossible.

Posted · Report post

It is possible but we need to recompile vold and repack initramfs and fix storage info and build.prop

Posted · Report post

It is possible but we need to recompile vold and repack initramfs and fix storage info and build.prop

Yes, but i think that maybe lg bloatware will not work. By the way i don't understand who would like LG stock rom.

Posted · Report post

I also don't know. The only reason for stock for me were bugs of CM9 we are proud to beat now)

Posted · Report post

Don't know why but sdcard - both internal and external read/write speeds are way less than rated speed in cm9 i guess it's a bug as stock has no such issues so please review it!

Posted · Report post

Is this slow read/write bug only with SDMerge400 or does it affect Suxsem's kernel with your UMS patch too?

Posted · Report post

Afaik it has nothing to do with sdmerge ad even without merge the bug exists but I do suspect the other fixes (battery bug, encryption, mass storage) might have something to do with it. But does this problem exist even with mtp???? Can't try as mtp drivers doesn't seem to work properly on my system ;)

Posted · Report post

I should unvestogate the USB modes. But first I need to set-up a customizable build system.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Gellmar! Crazybyte! You finaly do it!

But one question ;P why is gellmars name first? Is this okay for you crazybyte?

XD

Edited by Ygreck

Posted · Report post

It's perfect for me.

Posted · Report post

can i overclock this to 1ghz?

Posted · Report post

the kernel with usb mass storage made by gellmar is very good.just the read and write speed is the issue.

i like stock rom very much coz the battery life is superb.and ram managenent is better than ics.even with autorun manager pro,the ram of cm9 depletes easily.unlike stock.look at the highest free ram i got.with 50+ apps/games installed.

17513489-holder-fa310d70f5d2e65de6ea073bfbaad85c.jpg

:)

Posted · Report post

After this mod can i install suxsem kernel for fix blurred screen bug? And it is only compatible with official cm9 or rom based on cm9 to? (Sorry for my bad english)

Posted · Report post

can i use this mod if i have a rom miui or aokp?or goes only with cm9?

Posted · Report post

This mod work for a root stock rom 2.3.6??