SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest Boris Blagojevic

After i follow this tutorial my cp has working fine.then suddenly i notice that it will reboot unexpectedly.i do the tutorial again,install sdmerge step 1.then when i install step 2 it says aborted.so i install cm9 and it will boot succesfully,so i install sdmerge step4 but my phone will reboot again and again.so i install cm9 and it will boot succesfully.the problem is my internal memory is only 8mb and sd card not mounted.so i unbrick my phone but i still have cwm installed,when i reboot it will come to recovey again and again.my choice is unbrick again.after unbrick my sdcard is not mounted.how can i fix this?and i cannot root again no matter how ive tried,i cannt root.can anyone help me pls?

When you next time install Stock ROM back on this model do update using the PC Aplication LG PC Suite and you will undone both at the same time root and ClockWorkMod ROM Manager and after that do the hard reset using three butons one of them is the menu buton betwen two sensors butons and you should be good to go with unrooted stock rom.I already did that one to update from V10i to V10j and than reroot it using SuperOneClick v1.7 in exploit option set rageaganitsthecage and you can reroot it unlimited nubmer of times no problem at all speaking te real truth from my own experience.For more informations here is the link with all the instructions http://www.hackmyand...roid-phone/1980

Alternate method is this what I told you to

An Alternate to KDZ Method

Quite a lot of you have commented that you are stuck in CWM. So before you try the KDZ method which seems to be difficult, our reader Boris Blagojevic has an alternate method for you. Download the stock ROM zip file (v10j) and flash it via CWM (since you have access to it) and reboot your phone. It will boot normally. You can now connect your phone to PC and run the LG PC suite to update your firmware and you should be good to go with the stock unrooted ROM.

I have tried the same method on LG Optimus Me P350 and the same can be applied to LG Optimus L3. All LG phones can be flashed to the stock firmware using a KDZ updater.

Good Luck

Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest Sabbo

Hi, i try this guide but when i apply SDMergE400_Step2.zip from internal sdcard the phone reboot in recovery and when i try to apply SDMergE400_Step4.zip from internal sdcard i have an error: E: can't mount /emmc/ and if i try from sdcard it says: E: can't mount /sdcard/

have you any idea??

Guest bong_adventurer

When you next time install Stock ROM back on this model do update using the PC Aplication LG PC Suite and you will undone both at the same time root and ClockWorkMod ROM Manager and after that do the hard reset using three butons one of them is the menu buton betwen two sensors butons and you should be good to go with unrooted stock rom.I already did that one to update from V10i to V10j and than reroot it using SuperOneClick v1.7 in exploit option set rageaganitsthecage and you can reroot it unlimited nubmer of times no problem at all speaking te real truth from my own experience.For more informations here is the link with all the instructions http://www.hackmyand...roid-phone/1980

Alternate method is this what I told you to

An Alternate to KDZ Method

Quite a lot of you have commented that you are stuck in CWM. So before you try the KDZ method which seems to be difficult, our reader Boris Blagojevic has an alternate method for you. Download the stock ROM zip file (v10j) and flash it via CWM (since you have access to it) and reboot your phone. It will boot normally. You can now connect your phone to PC and run the LG PC suite to update your firmware and you should be good to go with the stock unrooted ROM.

I have tried the same method on LG Optimus Me P350 and the same can be applied to LG Optimus L3. All LG phones can be flashed to the stock firmware using a KDZ updater.

Good Luck

Guest bong_adventurer

Where can i obtain lg pc suite?sory im not famillar with this.can you please give a tutorial or some simple instruction how to install lg pc suite.im on stockrom 2.3.6 v10j.thnks

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Where can i obtain lg pc suite?sory im not famillar with this.can you please give a tutorial or some simple instruction how to install lg pc suite.im on stockrom 2.3.6 v10j.thnks

Just type on google LG E400 Get PC Suite and you will fin it on LG web site.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

I can't download this new s***. I'm finding it difficult.

And not very usefull how much I can see here.I wonder should I take risk with my brother's LG E400 using this kernel or not.Chances for propery work this kernel is 50:50 of 100.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

Your welcome.

Guest Sabbo
Hi, i try this guide but when i apply SDMergE400_Step2.zip from internal sdcard the phone reboot in recovery and when i try to apply SDMergE400_Step4.zip from internal sdcard i have an error: E: can't mount /emmc/ and if i try from sdcard it says: E: can't mount /sdcard/

have you any idea??

Any idea for my problem??

Guest Sabbo

Hi, i try this guide but when i apply SDMergE400_Step2.zip from internal sdcard the phone reboot in recovery and when i try to apply SDMergE400_Step4.zip from internal sdcard i have an error: E: can't mount /emmc/  and if i try from sdcard it says: E: can't mount /sdcard/

have you any idea??

I don't know what TO do, pleas help!!!

Guest AlexPS

have you any idea??

http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2112528

http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2112679

You need an external sd card to do the process.

Edited by AlexPS

Guest nicandtom

Thanks,

followed your instructions and it's working perfectly. I am using the iberserk overclock kernel with this. No problems at all detected yet.

Guest gellmar

have you any idea??

Let's try from scratch. Do a KDZ re-flash, install CWM and apply sequentially - Step1, Step2, CM9, Step4. I did it about 50 times already - works!

Guest Bitelaum

Hi!

The mod works great, but after applying it I can't access the storage of my phone from my PC.

When I plug the phone to usb, It begins to charge, but doesn't allow me to access the storage (not even as "media mode", like I was able to do with cm9 without this mod).

Am I missing something? I mean, should I enable something for it to work?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found it! Sorry for the post.

All I did was to go to Settings -> Storage, press the menu button and the PC connection was there.

Thanks!

Edited by Bitelaum

Guest Sabbo

Let's try from scratch. Do a KDZ re-flash, install CWM and apply sequentially - Step1, Step2, CM9, Step4. I did it about 50 times already - works!

I have tried twice, but nothing...

I have see that sdcard is not detected in recovery when i have flashed stock rom and also with cwm rom.

internal sdcard is detected with stock rom an also with cwm rom but when i apply step2 the phone reboot in recovery and when i try to go to internal sdcard to select and install cwm rom i have got error (E: can't mount /emmc/).

i don't understand why sdcard was not detected with any rom in recovery (but if i boot the phone normally is detected by sistem), and why internal sdcard was not detected after step2 ?

Guest Sabbo

You need to put cm9 to external card. Step2 makes use of dpace from deztroyed internal zdcard aka emmc to extend data partition.

yes i have uderstand but when i reboot the phone in recovery the external card is not detected (internal card is detected). (now i have cyanogenmod 9 and cwm 5.8.4.8).

And when i use cyanogenmod 9 the external card is detected and also the internal card.

Guest Sabbo

Extract recovery from step4 and flash it with fastboot

Can you link me a tutorial or guide? because i have never do this. :D

recovery file is boot.img ? i have to rename it to recovery.img?

Edited by Sabbo

Guest gellmar

recovery.img inside step4. Do

adb reboot bootloader

then after phone boots into blummy digits-writing on a screen mode issue

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Guest bong_adventurer

recovery.img inside step4. Do

adb reboot bootloader

then after phone boots into blummy digits-writing on a screen mode issue

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img