• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

235 posts in this topic

Posted

im using aokp,and my external sd and emmc is not mounted.can i used this ?i dont know how to flash in fastboot,can u please give me a little tutorial how to do this?

Posted

New version of SDMergE400_step4:

SDMergE400_step4v1.3: http://sendfile.su/805289

SDMergE400_step4v1.3b (big lockscreen circle): http://sendfile.su/805296

changelog:

- USB mass storage write speed fix (3-4 MB/sec)

- White screen charger fix

- New charger icons

- New recovery with USB mass storage fix

Posted

gellmar...a question...if i want to have the sdmerge in cm9 but now i'm in sdmerge stock how can i do?thanks...

Posted

You can do the following:

1. Perform a backup via CWM

2. Do a cache / data /system wipe

3. Apply CM9 nightly from get.cm + step4 v1.3(B)

4. Restore the data from backup

You will save all your apps. chiiko# from 4pda.ru has reported today that this works.

If you don't want to save your data, make cache / data wipe and apply CM9 + step4 then reboot.

Posted

Thank you :)

Posted

New version of SDMergE400_step4:

SDMergE400_step4v1.3: http://sendfile.su/805289

SDMergE400_step4v1.3b (big lockscreen circle): http://sendfile.su/805296

changelog:

- USB mass storage write speed fix (3-4 MB/sec)

- White screen charger fix

- New charger icons

- New recovery with USB mass storage fix

gellmar, is there any difference between step 4 1.3 and 1.3b apart from the big lockscreen circle?

and which version do you recommend to install, step 4 1.3 or 1.3b? thanks in advance.

Posted

No,the only one )) Depends on your taste - some like it big, others not. The fixes are exactly the same

Posted (edited)

Hi

I see some bug .When I turn on wifi I see message invalid int "cm9"

I use sdmerge 1.3 and cm9 5.05.2013

2013.05.0513.28.37.jpeg

Edited by regit66

Posted

Set CMUpdater to check for updates manually.

Posted

It works thanks.

Posted

I swear my phone is as slow as s***. most of my apps hang, others don't respond, while the rest force closes. and it started after Installed this sdmerge. I sometimes wish I didn't install it even though I don't wish to revert. you guys did a great job but.. all these bugs makes the job wacky. it took me more than 30minutes to even type this.. I had to relaunch my browser severally after it stopped responding and forced closed multiple times.

Posted

I swear my phone is as slow as s***. most of my apps hang, others don't respond, while the rest force closes. and it started after Installed this sdmerge. I sometimes wish I didn't install it even though I don't wish to revert. you guys did a great job but.. all these bugs makes the job wacky. it took me more than 30minutes to even type this.. I had to relaunch my browser severally after it stopped responding and forced closed multiple times.

Mine works pretty well, I can even run Chrome without lags!

Posted

so what should I do

Posted

Which nightly you are on? If cm9-0505 then it is a buggy build. Several guys reported the same on May builds. On April (pre 21) everything is fine

Posted

Gellmar, Step4 V1.3B does not fix the charging bug for me :( It still goes straight to android, no charging Battery image. I will try V1.3 now.

Posted

gellmar I've been using this same nightly without problems. it's a January nightly and I was enjoying it until I did this sdmerge.. the second step 4

Posted

Which nightly you are on? If cm9-0505 then it is a buggy build. Several guys reported the same on May builds. On April (pre 21) everything is fine

gellmar, im using 28 april cm9 nightly and it works very good with your excellent steps (1, 2 and 4 v1.3). have you tried that nightly? in your opinion, which is the best cm9 nightly?

thank you for your work, now the lg l3 e400 is a small big machine.

Posted

gellmar I've been using this same nightly without problems. it's a January nightly and I was enjoying it until I did this sdmerge.. the second step 4

Cjeck step4 v1 - does it work for you?

Posted (edited)

hi guys i need help here....

i have that damn error on step 2, only 15 mb available..... i know i did something wrong... i just want to restore the phone and try again, but i dont know how to restore with the kdz, because on cm9 don't work (phone was not found).... i cant run another rom cause dont start anyone but cm9.... i know this is possible, but i need help to know HOW... T_T

TO RESUME: HOW CAN I MAKE A RESTORE WITH KDZ AFTER THE STEP 2 ERROR ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE... HELP ME... (sorry for my bad english)

pd: is my girlfriend's phone (lol) so, PLEASE, HELP !!!

Edited by feoypeste

Posted

LG United Moblie drivers on PC set? Turn phone off, battery off, then plug battery in, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power until you go to Emergency mode. Obtain KDZ flasher and KDZ pack from ninjaromeo. Plug the cable, start flasher, select 3GQCT / DIAG and start flashing...

Posted

Gellmar, What version of CM9 I should use? :(

Posted

Set CMUpdater to check for updates manually.

If i check for updates manually still stay the write "invalid int:cm9"...is this a great problem?

Posted

step4 v1 worked for me.. but I like the latest step 4 also. maybe I should pick a new nightly.

so guys which one should I pick.. I mean, which is more stable?

Posted

in my modest opinion, 28 april 2013 cm9 nightly goes very good. i have been with it next to 2 weeks and i havent found any bugs/problems/errors. this is what i installed on my lg l3: http://oi42.tpnotallowed.com/1p6j2v.jpg

Posted

gellmar,

have you found what's the issue with wifi tethering already?

As I remember you've been working on it.