SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest bong_adventurer

im using aokp,and my external sd and emmc is not mounted.can i used this ?i dont know how to flash in fastboot,can u please give me a little tutorial how to do this?

Guest diego88it

gellmar...a question...if i want to have the sdmerge in cm9 but now i'm in sdmerge stock how can i do?thanks...

Guest gellmar

You can do the following:

1. Perform a backup via CWM

2. Do a cache / data /system wipe

3. Apply CM9 nightly from get.cm + step4 v1.3(B)

4. Restore the data from backup

You will save all your apps. chiiko# from 4pda.ru has reported today that this works.

If you don't want to save your data, make cache / data wipe and apply CM9 + step4 then reboot.

Guest AlexPS

New version of SDMergE400_step4:

SDMergE400_step4v1.3: http://sendfile.su/805289

SDMergE400_step4v1.3b (big lockscreen circle): http://sendfile.su/805296

changelog:

- USB mass storage write speed fix (3-4 MB/sec)

- White screen charger fix

- New charger icons

- New recovery with USB mass storage fix

gellmar, is there any difference between step 4 1.3 and 1.3b apart from the big lockscreen circle?

and which version do you recommend to install, step 4 1.3 or 1.3b? thanks in advance.

Guest regit66

Hi

I see some bug .When I turn on wifi I see message invalid int "cm9"

I use sdmerge 1.3 and cm9 5.05.2013

2013.05.0513.28.37.jpeg

Edited by regit66

Guest Swaggzo

I swear my phone is as slow as s***. most of my apps hang, others don't respond, while the rest force closes. and it started after Installed this sdmerge. I sometimes wish I didn't install it even though I don't wish to revert. you guys did a great job but.. all these bugs makes the job wacky. it took me more than 30minutes to even type this.. I had to relaunch my browser severally after it stopped responding and forced closed multiple times.

Guest asdfPipe

I swear my phone is as slow as s***. most of my apps hang, others don't respond, while the rest force closes. and it started after Installed this sdmerge. I sometimes wish I didn't install it even though I don't wish to revert. you guys did a great job but.. all these bugs makes the job wacky. it took me more than 30minutes to even type this.. I had to relaunch my browser severally after it stopped responding and forced closed multiple times.

Mine works pretty well, I can even run Chrome without lags!

Guest gellmar

Which nightly you are on? If cm9-0505 then it is a buggy build. Several guys reported the same on May builds. On April (pre 21) everything is fine

Guest muitenphale

Gellmar, Step4 V1.3B does not fix the charging bug for me :( It still goes straight to android, no charging Battery image. I will try V1.3 now.

Guest Swaggzo

gellmar I've been using this same nightly without problems. it's a January nightly and I was enjoying it until I did this sdmerge.. the second step 4

Guest AlexPS

Which nightly you are on? If cm9-0505 then it is a buggy build. Several guys reported the same on May builds. On April (pre 21) everything is fine

gellmar, im using 28 april cm9 nightly and it works very good with your excellent steps (1, 2 and 4 v1.3). have you tried that nightly? in your opinion, which is the best cm9 nightly?

thank you for your work, now the lg l3 e400 is a small big machine.

Guest gellmar

gellmar I've been using this same nightly without problems. it's a January nightly and I was enjoying it until I did this sdmerge.. the second step 4

Cjeck step4 v1 - does it work for you?

Guest feoypeste

hi guys i need help here....

i have that damn error on step 2, only 15 mb available..... i know i did something wrong... i just want to restore the phone and try again, but i dont know how to restore with the kdz, because on cm9 don't work (phone was not found).... i cant run another rom cause dont start anyone but cm9.... i know this is possible, but i need help to know HOW... T_T

TO RESUME: HOW CAN I MAKE A RESTORE WITH KDZ AFTER THE STEP 2 ERROR ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE... HELP ME... (sorry for my bad english)

pd: is my girlfriend's phone (lol) so, PLEASE, HELP !!!

Edited by feoypeste

Guest gellmar

LG United Moblie drivers on PC set? Turn phone off, battery off, then plug battery in, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power until you go to Emergency mode. Obtain KDZ flasher and KDZ pack from ninjaromeo. Plug the cable, start flasher, select 3GQCT / DIAG and start flashing...

Guest diego88it

Set CMUpdater to check for updates manually.

If i check for updates manually still stay the write "invalid int:cm9"...is this a great problem?

Guest Swaggzo

step4 v1 worked for me.. but I like the latest step 4 also. maybe I should pick a new nightly.

so guys which one should I pick.. I mean, which is more stable?