SDMergE400 Mod (gellmaR & cRaZyByte) - Get 1.1GB Space for your apps and data!

Guest gellmar

Guest Swaggzo

and all my apps are force closing. especially the im apps, they force close once I'm logged in. I need help. I'm getting tired of this phone

Edited by Swaggzo

Guest f3tus

Wow, I wrote a pretty long tutorial and then my laptop crashed... Sorry, but I don't have the time to re-write it today.

The post should be saved in Firefox after a crash, but Modaco has a really stupid posting method with AJAX and it didn't.

Anyway, if your phone force closes even after a new flash with all wipes, something is definitely wrong with it. Does it do that on stock GB too, or just on CM9?

Guest Swaggzo

Wow, I wrote a pretty long tutorial and then my laptop crashed... Sorry, but I don't have the time to re-write it today.

The post should be saved in Firefox after a crash, but Modaco has a really stupid posting method with AJAX and it didn't.

Anyway, if your phone force closes even after a new flash with all wipes, something is definitely wrong with it. Does it do that on stock GB too, or just on CM9?

and I don't think I need your help anymore cause I've seen how helpless you can be. remain blessed!

Guest f3tus

Calling me helpless when you're just too lazy to read the threads. I've got more important college stuff to attend to right now than writing a tutorial.

Guest f3tus

Original threads by zeppelinrox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1914159

1. Download the latest SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip

2. Download the latest V6 SuperCharger script, V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC12_Test_6.sh.pdf (right click and "save as", remove the .pdf file extension from the filename, it is NOT a pdf)

3. Download the latest Ultimatic_Jar_Patcher_Tools_RC7_TEST6_ALL_DEX_ALL_OSes_NO_FLASH.zip

4. Put the contents of SuperCharger_Starter_Kit_RC12.zip and the script (step 2) on your phone.

5. Run Terminal Emulator, go to the directory where you put the contents (ls to show directories, cd to move to a directory), type su and enter. Type sh Start* (Note the capital S, not s. The asterisk * is so you don't have to write the entire filename).

5.1. The script will ask you if you want to install BusyBox v1.19.4 (wraithdu). If you already have BusyBox, skip this step.

5.2. The script will ask you if you want to install the su binary v3.1 (wraithdu). You already have the su binary, so skip this step unless you get an error during setting up the V6 SuperCharger script.

5.3. The script will ask you to install the sqlite3 binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.

5.4. The script will ask you to install the zipalign binary. It will auto-detect if you already have it. If you do, skip this step.

6. Type sh V6* (Note the capital V, not v).

6.1. The script will ask you to select a scrolling speed. Select 1 (fast).

6.2. The script will ask you to use Build.prop, select no.

6.3. The script will ask you to select the kernel "reboot tolerance". I chose (N)one, most people choose (H)ard I think.

6.4. The script will ask you to use SD card tweaks, select yes.

6.5. The script will ask you to use "3G TurboCharger", select yes.

6.6. The script will ask you to use "Fix Alignment", select no.

6.7. The script will ask you to use "Wheel Alignment", select yes.

6.8. The script will ask you to use "Fix Emissions", select yes.

6.9. The script will ask you to use "Detailing", select yes, and then set to 5.

6.10. The script will ask you to "Integrate", select yes.

6.11. The script will ask you to disable the script animation, select yes.

6.12. The script will ask you to apply "SuperMinFree Calculator Settings", select yes (you can later change the values by selecting either "Unledded", "Ledded" or "Super UL" values).

6.13. Select option 32 to "SuperClean & ReStart".

7. Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable, NOT as a mass storage device. Have debugging turned on.

7.1. Unzip the contents from step 3 to your COMPUTER, not phone. Run "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.bat" on Windows, "ultimatic_jar_patcher_adb.sh" on Linux or Mac.

7.2. The script will ask you to restart ADB as root, select no, it works without it.

7.3. The script will ask you to "SuperCharge services.jar", select yes.

7.4. The script will ask you to select the launcher strength, select "Die-Hard" (or something else if you want).

7.5. The script will ask you to use the "Maximum MultiTasking Mods", select yes.

7.6. After the script is done, type su and reboot.

8. Open Terminal Emulator, type su and run the V6 script again (step 6).

8.1. The script should say "100% SuperCharged": If it's not, sucks to be you.

Note from the script:

In case of lag, due to too many apps running, RAISE the minfree levels.

For bettter MultiTasking, LOWER minfree levels.

Edited by f3tus

Guest Swaggzo

Calling me helpless when you're just too lazy to read the threads. I've got more important college stuff to attend to right now than writing a tutorial.

thanks anyway... your tutorial looks helpful, but stressful too along the line. I'm not gonna do nothing again on this phone. when it sucks much, I'll dump it.

Guest henfri1

Hello,

thanks for this MOD!

I have installed it and I can see, that the Partition is large now. What's not working is the USB-Storage in Windows. No drive appears.

Do you have a hint for me?

Greetings,

Hendrik

Guest Swaggzo

Hello,

thanks for this MOD!

I have installed it and I can see, that the Partition is large now. What's not working is the USB-Storage in Windows. No drive appears.

Do you have a hint for me?

Greetings,

Hendrik

go to settings.. storage.. tap the left sensor button.. check USB storage.. that's all.

Guest Swaggzo

I know this ain't part of the topic but I need help .I downloaded a movie (da Vinci code) in Hindi and I want to use the subtitles I downloaded .I'm using mx player but the subtitle don't move according to the video, .please any help?

Guest theowner997

Can I get the latest download links for the sdmerge??

And tell me please which nightly is the best cause i saw comments that the latest 05-05 has bugs etc.

Guest henfri1

Thanks for the hint on the USB. I will try.

Last Problem (I think):

I get only vibration, no ring-tone. When selecting the ring-tone, I hear them (so it is not missing files or so), but when I am called, it only vibrates.

Any Idea? I do not see a setting that seems wrong.

Greetings,

Hendrik

Guest Swaggzo

No Ideas?

Am I the only One without ringtones?

I had same problem... just update to another nightly... probably April 28. that's what solved mine.

Guest André Passos

I had this mod and it was wonderful for me, the problem is that I tried to reinstall the stock kernel by kdz normal procedure and suddenly the phone will not switch over

Guest castilhos

I had this mod and it was wonderful for me, the problem is that I tried to reinstall the stock kernel by kdz normal procedure and suddenly the phone will not switch over

Use this tutorial before flashing the kdz!!

Guest henfri1

Hello,

I just flashed the nightly from April 21st. After that, the ring tones worked.

I then flashed the gapps and then step4_v1.3.

After this, the ring tones did not work any longer. It only vibrates.

Any Ideas? Hints?

Greetings,

Hendrik