URGENT!! OSD BRICKED

Guest emerald123

Guest BlueMoonRising

Run C:\SanDiego\tools\setup.bat and download the Stock Pack(option 12) at least. If you're sticking with the Xolo ROM and wont be using themes you don't need the other options.

Guest Andymac1969

once ive downloaded the stock pack how do i install it?

Extract it to the folder called Fibblesan, then run option 35 on the AIO tool

Guest glossywhite

It always amuses me when people type "URGENT!!!" in their title. It says, to me "STOP what you are doing and pay attention TO ME, NOW!!". Maybe that was not the intention, but stating, in capitals, that your issue is "URGENT!!" convinces me that it is anything *but* urgent.

I sympathise and understand the frustration that technology can cause, and the feeling of being out of control can wind you up (if you allow it to), but remember - you're no more and no less important than anyone else, and also remember... it's *just* a phone :)

Guest glossywhite

Hey when it comes to technology I'm crap okay lol why else did I put urgent

Urgent? Nope, just urgent to you :)

Putting "URGENT!!" just sounds like (even if it wasn't) you are DEMANDING immediate attention - it's the way it was conveyed in the title, and the fact you made *two* topics, which make people think "I'll look at that later - they're just in a bit of a panic, nothing urgent"

Edited by glossywhite

Guest emerald123

No actually my computer spazed out and yeah it was urgent because as I said I am crap when it comes to tech so yeah and I got this phone as a gift and its my third phone cos my iphone 4 sucked so I switched to android

Guest glossywhite

No actually my computer spazed out and yeah it was urgent because as I said I am crap when it comes to tech so yeah and I got this phone as a gift and its my third phone cos my iphone 4 sucked so I switched to android

It's a phone, not the dis-arm sequence for a 20 min countdown on accidentally armed nuclear warheads. It was a moment of panic for you, I am sure, yes, but "URGENT!!"?... lol...

Edited by glossywhite

Guest BlueMoonRising

Urgent? Nope, just urgent to you :)

Putting "URGENT!!" just sounds like (even if it wasn't) you are DEMANDING immediate attention - it's the way it was conveyed in the title, and the fact you made *two* topics, which make people think "I'll look at that later - they're just in a bit of a panic, nothing urgent"

A bit two faced considering you started a new thread http://www.modaco.com/topic/361772-plastic-cracked-already-ive-only-had-it-three-days/ only to link to it from a post which addressed this same subject(also started by you) http://www.modaco.com/topic/361595-all-those-with-cracked-casings-please-post-photos-and-explain-further/page__st__20. <_<

The kettle calling the pot black perhaps?

Guest emerald123

hi guys one last problem when i press 35 the aio tool just stays on daemon started successfully is it meant to be like that

Guest i am not a hacker

hi guys one last problem when i press 35 the aio tool just stays on daemon started successfully is it meant to be like that

Yes it is meant to be like that.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Yes it is meant to be like that.

errr, no it's not. Option 35 is fibblesans stock pack, it should install everything and then reboot the phone.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Did you use setup.bat to download the stock pack?

Guest glossywhite

errr, no it's not. Option 35 is fibblesans stock pack, it should install everything and then reboot the phone.

He is not a hacker, so cut him some slack :P

Guest glossywhite

this is what happens

Dear emerald123 :)

Would you like me to attempt to fix this problem for you, remotely, later this evening/tomorrow? If you would, I would need to login to your PC remotely via "TeamViewer" (http://teamviewer.com) and take control of the PC, and fix it. If you are happy with this happening, please do let me know via PM, and we can arrange a suitable time to do this.

Regards, Matt.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Is that Windows 7? Perhaps someone else who has this operating system can chip in, I think people have had trouble with the tool before under this OS.

Guest glossywhite

Is that Windows 7? Perhaps someone else who has this operating system can chip in, I think people have had trouble with the tool before under this OS.

No problems here with Win7 x64, and it if works on x64 it will work on 32 bit.

Guest Wrn7469

I have the X 900 fastboot broken, phone continuously reboots(only responds to power button) and Windows doesn't see it. Can I recover it from Linux?

Thank you.

Edited by Wrn7469