kieranswhite

What is your daily driver ?

Thought I'd start a thread to see what everyone is running as their daily ROM and with what extra tweaks or mods

ROM: Lightning by kyan

1.19ghz

Pimped with pimp my rom :)

Sticking with Stock+ 6....

Battery life is great, when you can use WiFi on/off app with screen off for deep sleep.

GUI is as good as any Stock ICS, and memory management seems great, no lagging, but not a gamer [wife's phone]

Thanks Cyda, hope you gave much success going forward.

Slim as well with latest paul's [email protected] 1.14 atm..awd launcher very fast..v6 supercharge on brrrr...few more small tweaks..

+ 1 toggles from P1 on slim rom the best...

Cm10.1 Daz's R2 version. I like being on the latest version of Android. I like CM,

I love the CM themes. I have an inverted theme that I use to make most things dark. I love the CM messaging app as it has a popup notification without the need for a separate app and it too, is dark.

The only thing I do not like is the battery life and a few random reboots (probably 3G signal related. Same places on a train journey every time) on this ROM. It has been so bad at times that I have been tempted to try Stock+, but I've stuck with it. I'd miss the features I listed above. I don't want to install a separate messaging app, having successfully weaned myself off Go Apps a couple of months ago. I carry a charger in my handbag and trust Daz & Fagulhas to fix these things when they have something new to offer and have time. The benefits outweigh the niggles.

slim v11,+stock breeze theme, emui bootanim. post-985554-13648443942482_thumb.jpg

B952-Slim-v10, a little bit modified by me + Holo Launcher HD (for me, the best launcher)