topcat07

Screen goes dead in areas until I reboot..

I have had this a few time now screen goes completely dead in certain areas I. E I touch it and nothing happens? I have to reboot to fix anyone else have this issue starting to happen more and more now only 2 months old..

If it's fixed by a reboot, I'd be thinking its more of a software issue rather than a hardware issue. Tried a reflash?

I've faced this problem many times. Especially while typing,when i touch a few keys,nothing happens and that area remains unresponsive. A reboot usually fixes this. Weird problem indeed.

I've faced this problem many times. Especially while typing,when i touch a few keys,nothing happens and that area remains unresponsive. A reboot usually fixes this. Weird problem indeed.
mine is also mainly while typing and the home button circle with 6 squares in on the main screen. Are you on xolo ics?

mine is also mainly while typing and the home button circle with 6 squares in on the main screen. Are you on xolo ics?

Yes i use the Xolo ICS,just rooted and nothing else. The problem persists even after a fresh installation of the Xolo ICS.

Edited by karthiknr