[ROM][Crescent] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (07/04/2013)

Guest gbosh

Guest bladebuddy

How do you know if it is empty?

If you have titanium backup it will show the size of the partition or download freespace or a similar app to check.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest OuahOuah

If you can boot a Linux LiveCD you can access an EXT2 partition.

And create/format one.

If I remember well, recovery menu can also manage 2nd partition and create/format a new one in EXT2 format.

Save the content of the FAT32 partition BEFORE any operation ;)

4.3 working to 4.2 standard, just a tad bit less stable.

Just noticed that Dazzozo updated his device configs for CM10.2, so I'llprobably build some other ROM and wait for his CM10.2, cuz he's much better at this than me

I Might update this ROM one day but first I want to have some fun with 4.3 now that I can use it as a daily driver

Edited by gbosh

Guest reedo_17

4.3 working to 4.2 standard, just a tad bit less stable.

Just noticed that Dazzozo updated his device configs for CM10.2, so I'llprobably build some other ROM and wait for his CM10.2, cuz he's much better at this than me

I Might update this ROM one day but first I want to have some fun with 4.3 now that I can use it as a daily driver

Thanks for the update. Have you got any newer version if cm10 or cm10.1?

Guest reedo_17

Well at the moment im running cm10.1 0719 on my vivacity, the rom fully crashed and wouldnt work until i had to flash a new rom i had an external partition but now after resetting i dont know how i got another partition onto this rom. Any help?

Guest reedo_17

Well i flashed cm10 got link2sd to work but then i tried cm10.1 again still didnt write the mount script. So tried to go back to cm10 wouldnt write the mount script. Personally i prefer the cm10.1 latest version, just about all of it seems to work and seems quite smooth but had to revert to the method using the a2sd scripts and doing the "a2sd cachesdreset" which still doesnt give me 900mb just the full 160 on the internal.

Hope to see either an updated cm10.1 or cm10.2 :)

Guest dt_matthews

@gbosh - are you inclined to release the 4,3 version for some beta testing :)

Also, has anyone managed to get spirit fm radio working on this rom, the sf2 preset just crashes for me...

Guest AleksandarVS

Spirit FM works but only when wifi is on. In audio select Samsung Broadcom and in debug select BCM (Broadcom) 433x in both places. I also use cronmod int2ext script and 1gb ext4 partition and it works great. Gbosh can you please compile newer slimbean 4.2.2 while we wait for 4.3 because this is really great rom.

Guest dt_matthews

Spirit FM works but only when wifi is on. In audio select Samsung Broadcom and in debug select BCM (Broadcom) 433x in both places. I also use cronmod int2ext script and 1gb ext4 partition and it works great. Gbosh can you please compile newer slimbean 4.2.2 while we wait for 4.3 because this is really great rom.

thanks for that dude - very useful to know how to get spirit working.

hopefully gbosh will sprinkle some magic and release an update soon  :)

• 1 month later...