Anyone noticed problems with(Nova update)

Guest bladebuddy

Guest bladebuddy

As the title suggests Nova launcher recently gave out an update. After which it was flaged by AVG as being intrusive. Ignored this and updated anyway. Was left without root after the update and a change in storage.

Maybe something I did wrong but I don't think so. Just a warning for those wanting to update. Please let me know if mine was the only one who came a cropper with this chrersvJ.

P.s the phone also rebooted. J

Guest fr0do

Wasn't there a note in the change log about avg?

My storage hasn't swapped, and I haven't lost root.

I'm experiencing reboots but they predate this update and are related to a change to 926 base

Guest TangerineTractor
did anyone know that holding the volume down button while in nova settings activates a hidden menu ? "labs"

Nice one! I like the option to hide the clock... I don't need it on my home screen but like it on in apps.

Guest george109

Also getting back on topic just uninstall Nova and install it again from the play store and see if that works also go to developer options and check root access is given to apps and ADB.

Guest Timbones

From Nova changelog:

Nova Launcher

[[ AVG Users ]]

Please make sure you are using the latest version of AVG. A bug in previous versions caused AVG to incorrectly label Nova Launcher as malware.

http://blogs.avg.com/product-news/nova-launcher-prime-false-positive/

If you are looking for more reliable malware scanning software I recommend Lookout.