Facebook Home pre-release leaks

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest whoisrikk

Reinstalled it, changed the ro.product.model but it won't let me login, gives me an error "An error occurred. Please try again later". Could this be Facebook's new move in blocking the app?

PS: Tried using both MystUL and Nakata (original) product name, same login error.

Guest wicksta

I'm getting the same login error - tried on a rooted Xperia T (4.0.4) and a Galaxy Note running 4.1.2 Paranoid Android but both give the same error.

Guest Fankuan

My working process:

installed the 3 apk's earlier, no build.prop modding and no coverfeed

downloaded build.prop editor, changed ro.product.model to MystUL

Rebooted phone

viola!

never reinstalled the apk's, maybe that's the issue?

Guest apristel

Uninstall the .katana apk install fb from play store and then install the .katana on top.. worked for me to avoid the login issue

Guest Fankuan

I lost signal to my phone shortly after altering my build.prop, changing it back had no effect and after multiple reboots I finally reflashed my rom, which successfully returned signal

fair warning

Guest nathancch

im now using Xperia Z, try uninstall the original facebook app from the phone. Then step by step install those three apps. But the only reason is that, i cant log-in my facebook account in this facebook app, can u help??

[email protected]

thanks!

Guest lanlith

I did test logging in with the play store katana, log in, then dropped the dev APK on top of the play store version in the hope it'd keep the login data and it still failed for me - so I guess you might have to just wait :-)

Guest Der_Floo

This method work for me i can login but i have a black screen.

Uninstall katana...download playstore facebook app..login...make a backup via titanium backup...uninstall playstore app...install katana ...restore the backup over it...it says that it doenst work but it does. Than reboot. And voila you have acess to home you see your photo but a black screen.

Guest Der_Floo

Yes unable to open facebook and messenger too...mhh i think when we find a method to get it work it is friday..;)

I tried some methodes this night but every time..black screen...is there anyone with a working home ??? Or are all screens black?! That would interest me...

Guest daledenton

So now the question is how do we get chat heads working? Paul said he had it working yesterday. I don't really care that my stream is black, the only feature I want to try are the chat heads :-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.