Facebook Home pre-release leaks

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest roly33

Facebook keeps coming up with login error & Home won't load when installed, but the new Messanger works fine on my Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini.

Will the New Facebook & Home be available outside the US or only for US Members as the Facebook Help says US only?

Guest roly33

@PaulOBrien Thanks. The Help documentation in the leaked Katana (Facebook app) is miss leading.

It seams strange that Facebook have swithched the new Facebook app off but left the Messanger app active.

Guest The Soup Thief

That ad glossywhite posted: the Facebook marketing wonks must be a v clever bunch. Seem to be saying that with Home, your world will become a poorly lit, slow-mo place filled with moon-faced giggling ninnies with postural difficulties. And these evil geniuses have conditioned punters to think this is a good thing?

/grumpyoldgeekmode

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest glossywhite

That ad glossywhite posted: the Facebook marketing wonks must be a v clever bunch. Seem to be saying that with Home, your world will become a poorly lit, slow-mo place filled with moon-faced giggling ninnies with postural difficulties. And these evil geniuses have conditioned punters to think this is a good thing?

/grumpyoldgeekmode

There's no way this junk is taking over my 'phone. My minimal FB usage can wait until I get to my Desktop - NOTHING is that important, LEAST of all, facebook guff.

Guest andyk68

Got it on my HTC Sensation. Its rooted and HTC Dev unlocked. Its on 4.0.3. I downloaded it a couple of days ago from the XDA site but it wouldnt load. Kept saying an app with the same signature needed to be installed so I removed them all and tried again. Still nothing so I tried again and Hey Presto, it works .. .. .. dont like it tho :), but its good to try.

• 4 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.