• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where is Tilal{Lalit} ?

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lol. I posted an update to CFX a few days back if you read the thread. I'm planning on doing another update in the next few days.

Basically as long as I use the Skate I will continue updating/making ROMs for it. And as of now I still use the skate.

Posted (edited) · Report post

@WiiSky70

mate you need to calm down a bit.

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Edited by hugobosslives

Posted · Report post

@WiiSky70

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Aptly Said !!

Posted · Report post

@WiiSky70

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

Maybe you need some of this ;)

Whisky-Bottle-KL001-.jpg

BOOOM !!!! IN YOUR FACE XD

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

Well said ;)

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

Posted · Report post

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

*Kyan31 bows*

Posted · Report post

*Kyan31 bows*

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

whisky-jack-daniels_1_750.jpg

Posted · Report post

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

whisky-jack-daniels_1_750.jpg

Kill this guy before he lays eggs, I have ammo ;)

Posted · Report post

Kill this guy before he lays eggs, I have ammo ;)

But i have WhySKEY POW!!!! ;I)

Posted · Report post

But i have WhySKEY POW!!!! ;I)

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

Was that an insult .... BECAUSE I DON'T CARE

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

Was that an insult .... BECAUSE I DON'T CARE

I'm really really sorry if I hurt your feelings. lol

Posted · Report post

And put a spoiler on your sig mate, it's HUGE!

And put a spoiler on your sig mate, it's HUGE!

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

This is a public forum

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

I'm being a kid? Says the guy who's being so immature, even though he's 17. You're too old to be acting like, 'that'. And yes, you are right about this:

...but at the same time you could show a little respect, and to be honest I don't really think anyone cares about what phones you own, or what software you're running or anything like that. It's a waste of valuable space, that could fit an extra comment on the page instead.

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

Also for haters of my sig , i will delete it . I've also going to ask on how to get an user banner for my sig as well.

Posted · Report post

Thank you.

Ok . Ok . You are right kyan31 , this was all my fault .

To all Modaco members and ZTE Skate developers im sorry for my behavior , i need to take control of myself a bit more.

Sometimes showing respect to others is a good thing and my problem is that i "Can't handle the truth" . Sorry again and let peace go to this the thread.

Also tilal owns respect for everyone who is a ZTE Skate owner like me and others here . Thanks and have a nice day

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

Edited by jtharmor

It seems you got F&%*ed reported by 3-4 users and you got admin notice !! Be careful next time !! Too much warning points can lead you to a ban.....Hope you did not score too many because of this thread...

0 warning posts...... Are u mad BRO ?

Edited by WiiSky70

Posted · Report post

No, he's not, you are BRO.

Wow this thread needs a mod to clean it up or delete it. WiiSky you need to stop posting such unthoughtful and disrespectful posts because this isn't the first time you've caused an argument like this.

Posted · Report post

Isn't this the exact kind of behaviour you just 'apologized' for?

Only you can see your warning points, by the way.

Whats your new device C3C0 ?

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

Edited by C3C0

Posted · Report post

Thl w8. Got it today after I went for the customs office personally. Awesome and solid piece of hardware - that's my first impression.

yay, you got it quicker than expected :D that's your Mrs not seeing you for at least an hour or so (jkng ):)