• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where is Tilal{Lalit} ?

75 posts in this topic

Posted

yay, you got it quicker than expected :D that's your Mrs not seeing you for at least an hour or so (jkng ):)

Just an hour? :lol:

Posted

Very true :D

And all because of this :P https://github.com/C3C0/android_device_thl_w8

:lol: , Your Mrs is going to mysteriously break your pc, and buy you an iPhone for Christmas :P :D

Posted

You're quick, aren't you? ;)

CWM 6.0.3.0 working like a charm :)

Good night everyone.

Posted

CWM 6.0.3.0 working like a charm :)

Good night everyone.

Night Maty :)

Posted (edited)

Panda de mal educados, que en nuestro foro se os responde a vuestras estupidas preguntas hasta en ingles, para que no se quejen los señoritos, así que dejen su soberbia a la hora de hablar por que no tienen ningun derecho a creerse mas que nadie y mas que Wiisky(que bastante hace intentando compartir con vosotros cosas nuevas) ya me gustaria ver por aqui tanta variedad como en HTCmania.

Snoobs.....

Edited by Elantox

Posted

Panda de mal educados, que en nuestro foro se os responde a vuestras estupidas preguntas hasta en ingles, para que no se quejen los señoritos, así que dejen su soberbia a la hora de hablar por que no tienen ningun derecho a creerse mas que nadie y mas que Wiisky(que bastante hace intentando compartir con vosotros cosas nuevas) ya me gustaria ver por aqui tanta variedad como en HTCmania.

Snoobs.....

Wiisky it's your fan, translate please :)

Posted

Elantox's post crudely translated'

" Panda rude, which in our forum you stupid answers your questions up in English, do not complain to the gentlemen, so let your pride when talking because they have no right to believe any more than anyone else and more than Wiisky (which makes trying enough new things to share with you) and here I would like to see as much variety as in HTCMania.

Snoobs ....."

Yeah...

Posted

This is definitely a fan Wiisky :)

Posted (edited)

a rough Spanish translation.

Panda poorly educated, which in our

forum you stupid answers your

questions even in English, so do not

complain the gentlemen, so let your

pride when talking because they have

no right to believe any more than

anyone else and more than Wiisky

(which rather makes trying new

things to share with you) and here I

would like to see as much variety as

in HTCMania.

I got beat to It, it took me that long to translate it :D

Edited by plegdroid

Posted

Hello people . What happened can i know :) ?

Posted

yep , it seems that Google is our friend :)

Posted

Hello people . What happened can i know :) ?

I have a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table .... :)

Posted

I have a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table .... :)

What ? Wiisky does not recognize what you sad . Please try again ok ?

Posted

entspannen Dude, ich verkaufen alkoholische Getränke Großhandel :)

Posted

entspannen Dude, ich verkaufen alkoholische Getränke Großhandel :)

Zumindest sind sie billig right ;) ? Bringt mir einen Wodka statt

Posted

I am sad to see what's been going on on our beloved Skate forum for past couple of days. Makes me wanna stop visiting it.

Posted

I am sad to see what's been going on on our beloved Skate forum for past couple of days. Makes me wanna stop visiting it.

Amen to that.

Posted

iam still no clearer as to what actually has transpired here. but I do sense it's not good :unsure:

Posted (edited)

iam still no clearer as to what actually has transpired here. but I do sense it's not good :unsure:

Its mainly wiiskys immaturity, and his obsession with Whiskey :huh:

I think he only apologized before as he got a warning, I guess he's only nice when you pin him down by the throat :P

Anyway, let's stop the arguments now, and WiiSky, respect your fellow members. Its a community dude, so be nice.

Edited by kyan31

Posted

I think he only apologized before as he got a warning, I guess he's only nice when you pin him down by the throat :P

Anyway, let's stop the arguments now, and WiiSky, respect your fellow members. Its a community dude, so be nice.

Thank you :)

Posted

Have to agree sadly

Posted

Agreed on all points. It's gotten rather silly.

Posted (edited)

I approve what kyan sad! No lies .

Edited by WiiSky70