[ROM][GB]MoKeeOS v0.3/v1.1 for Ascend G300 (based cm7)(update 11.04.2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest jangosto

Hi. No radio?. I can use spiritfm?.

Sorry my english.

Thanks

I'm use v1.1 and it is super fast.

V03 no signal in baseband gb.

V1.1 signal ok in 2030.

Regards

Guest LMariachi

This is very weird, in my phone 2030 baseband. i keep getting Incorrect PIN duzents of times, but it doesn't lock my sim card...in loop in it just happens on this version, 0.3 or 1.1 .... any idea why??

Guest jangosto
This is very weird, in my phone 2030 baseband. i keep getting Incorrect PIN duzents of times, but it doesn't lock my sim card...in loop in it just happens on this version, 0.3 or 1.1 .... any idea why??

+1

Repeat click sim finally unlock

Guest narkoman88

This is a bug cyanogenmod7, disable the PIN.

Guest LMariachi

This is a bug cyanogenmod7, disable the PIN.

Sorry, didn't know OK fine. :) thanks, although its very very nice, smooth and good looking rom

Guest narkoman88

Updated MokeeOS v0.3

Apply all change cm7 beta2

Delete CPU OverClock

Add SpiritFM

Add Wireless Tether for Root Users

Edited by narkoman88

Guest Pyntux

Wifi tether for root users does not work properly on these CM7 based ROMs... When setup pass protect, you can not connect to wifi. Sometime you can not connect on open network too....

Guest narkoman88

Wifi tether for root users does not work properly on these CM7 based ROMs... When setup pass protect, you can not connect to wifi. Sometime you can not connect on open network too....

I tested it only on an open network.

Guest drama20050202

i can't download..are links dead?

Edit: it;s ok now,i download it:p , test it and will come back with impressions:)

Edit2: my phone is stuck on boot image..what should i do?

Edited by drama20050202

Guest dakok

Just got back to the first release.

New one doesn't show external sd card.

Check that, please.

No drama Drama!

Probably a bad zip. Try again with another rom. Get battery out before that.

Edited by dakok

Guest drama20050202

Just got back to the first release.

New one doesn't show external sd card.

Check that, please.

No drama Drama!

Probably a bad zip. Try again with another rom. Get battery out before that.

i think .zip it's broken..i get an error when i try to install the rom..i leally want to flash this..what should i do? :(

Guest drama20050202

this fix mont sd card.

i flashed v1.1 with the Sdcard fix and it's ok for now:p

but if version 0.3 is smoother , than i want to flash it..what should be the problem?

I downloaded the V0.3 .zip file twice..but the problem perssist..

Anyway , great work:x Great interface:) i love it! keep up the good work:p

Guest celrau

[the addict in me :)] I've tried Mokee 0.3 and performance was good, everything I could test worked just fine. What really bothered me was that it's a visible patch work, the presence in the settings of CM7 settings as a separate entity, ADW launcher, foreign keyboard and so on. I'd call it a mod to CM7 rom, not a new rom. From this point of view Miui-GB although it's based on CM7 it has it's personality, looks more together. This is not criticism, just an observation, as I said the rom performed really well while I was testing.

Guest drama20050202

[the addict in me :)] I've tried Mokee 0.3 and performance was good, everything I could test worked just fine. What really bothered me was that it's a visible patch work, the presence in the settings of CM7 settings as a separate entity, ADW launcher, foreign keyboard and so on. I'd call it a mod to CM7 rom, not a new rom. From this point of view Miui-GB although it's based on CM7 it has it's personality, looks more together. This is not criticism, just an observation, as I said the rom performed really well while I was testing.

i think you are right:) my old phone was an LG P500 known as Optimus One and i flashe a bunch of cods based on CM:p

CM it's the EOM.this is a MOD .. but it is a good one:p