[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
Hey Kyan31, just wanted to say thanks very much to you and Daz for this rom, I've had the phone on gingerbread for the last year so updating it was rather rewarding and not too hard thanks to the helpful pinned tutorials. You've given my phone a new lease of life :D

You are very welcome :)

Guest AussieExpat

It still needs a little work though, i'll probably release a final V3 rom with lots of work just to top it off.

just wanted to say, again, fwiw from a newbie -- awesome app -- the more I use it, the more I really like this ROM -- am no longer on the CM10.1 R3 stream, but I couldn't say that about that ROM, so if you can pull off another upgrade, even more awesome!!

thanks, heaps, again

Guest AussieExpat

Any comments from others on using things like JuiceDefender? On installing it says something like:

"ROM is not compatible with AOSP helper (band switch control is unavailable) -- get CyanogenMod"

Guest Worlon

I changed this rom to Lightning, because the signal prblem is also ON (I installed your IRL fix, but doesn't work),

I hope in R4 will be fix.

Edit:

Lightning is installed and very-very fast, I love it already, thank you for it :)

Edited by Worlon

Guest bigblack66

wonderful rom, my first try after using long time an stock+ rom :)

i have an problem running go launcher ex or next launcher 3d!

adding a widget on homescreen with this launchers is not possible because if i try to add an widget the system says : Unfortunatley, Settings has stopped. and the launcher stopps working (goes back to default one)

i testing novalauncher too, thats runs fine :)

any change to get go launcher to run with this mod?

Guest Alkafer

wonderful rom, my first try after using long time an stock+ rom :)

i have an problem running go launcher ex or next launcher 3d!

adding a widget on homescreen with this launchers is not possible because if i try to add an widget the system says : Unfortunatley, Settings has stopped. and the launcher stopps working (goes back to default one)

i testing novalauncher too, thats runs fine :)

any change to get go launcher to run with this mod?

I also had that problem, but strangely fixed itself. I don't know what I did, but one day it doesn't work, and the next it works. Misteries of Android :ph34r:

Kyan, this is far away the best ROM I try for my Ascend. I think I'll keep it forever! :wub:

Guest kyan31

I also had that problem, but strangely fixed itself. I don't know what I did, but one day it doesn't work, and the next it works. Misteries of Android :ph34r:

Kyan, this is far away the best ROM I try for my Ascend. I think I'll keep it forever! :wub:

Awesome, I'm glad you like the ROM. Anyway, if you have any problems etc ill need a log.

Guest tillaz

anyone interested in testing the new CoverFlow layout for the theme chooser ? (on this ROM)

iv built it from source and have it fully working on my nexus 4, just looking for some people to confirm it working on the G300,

the version you will be testing is built for Electra

Guest kyan31
anyone interested in testing the new CoverFlow layout for the theme chooser ? (on this ROM)

iv built it from source and have it fully working on my nexus 4, just looking for some people to confirm it working on the G300,

I'm happy to test

Guest kyan31
Kyan ur Dazzozos son :)

This is the best g300 rom imo

Smooth, Excellent Battery Life, Stunning features and more :D.

+1 to you m8

Lol, I'm glad you like the ROM :P

Guest george109

I'm also up for a bit of testing :)

Guest kyan31

here is a catlog for the go launcher problem

only Error are logged, if you need more, no problem

Heres the error, it can't find a certain image in the APK:

04-26 19:36:02.509 E/AndroidRuntime(6427): Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: File res/mipmap-mdpi/ic_launcher_smsmms.png from drawable resource ID #0x7f030001

EDIT: I realized it's the settings apk, i'll fix it, don't worry :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest bigblack66

ok, i try to find myself and ofcourse for you too:

the missing file is not in settings.apk !

mms.apk >res\mipmap-mdpi\ic_launcher_smsmms.png , thats the missing png :) ive put it in and now it works!

Edited by bigblack66

Guest kyan31

ok, i try to find myself and ofcourse for you too:

the missing file is not in settings.apk !

mms.apk >res\mipmap-mdpi\ic_launcher_smsmms.png , thats the missing png smile.png ive put it in and now it works!

I actually forgot about this :ph34r:

At least you managed to fix it yourself, i'll make a patch tomorrow.

Guest george109

Hi, I think I have found a bug in the quick settings where. The Bluetooth icon is inverted, as when it is dark, the Bluetooth icon in the notification area is on, and when it is light the Bluetooth icon is off. I will give you a logcat tomorrow. This is on V2 with no wipes coming from V1 but made a wipe before coming to V1

post-1000829-13670139890945_thumb.jpgpost-1000829-13670139994415_thumb.jpgpost-1000829-13670140156379_thumb.jpg here are some screenshot's to show what I mean. The ROM is still going strong, and I love the new play store update! :)

Thanks!

Edited by george109

Guest tillaz

Hi, I think I have found a bug in the quick settings where. The Bluetooth icon is inverted, as when it is dark, the Bluetooth icon in the notification area is on, and when it is light the Bluetooth icon is off. I will give you a logcat tomorrow. This is on V2 with no wipes coming from V1 but made a wipe before coming to V1

post-1000829-13670139890945_thumb.jpgpost-1000829-13670139994415_thumb.jpgpost-1000829-13670140156379_thumb.jpg here are some screenshot's to show what I mean. The ROM is still going strong, and I love the new play store update! smile.png

Thanks!

that's normal in 4.2, it turns blue when connected

turned off post-913969-0-65033700-1367018038.png

on but not connected post-913969-0-82546500-1367018037.png

connected post-913969-0-13794700-1367017723.png

Guest sssingletrack

I've been away from this forum too long by the looks of it!

Time to update from cm10.1 r3 to this.

Great job Kyan, do you want to work in I.T/coding in the future?!

Guest RJKings

Wow! This ROM is great. Thanks kyan31! Quick question is it possible to move the clock so it is back in the stock position (right instead of center)?

Guest kryzysord

Great rom kyan31 !!!

Bug thah I found/noticed is:

- force closed Trebutcher

- force closed Apollo (since version 1.0 of Apollo while listening music and change or try to find sond)

- reboot if we set max OC. I think is voltage problem (the same problem is with CM9.1 dazzo, after install another kernel http://www.modaco.co...deep-sleep-fix/ rom works great - battery life, speed - great governor)

- sometime when I try to unlock phone doesn't work (I press the power button and nothing happens)

- writing gestures does not work (I used Xperia keyboard)

- wery often when wy try to change theme in theme chooser many apps force closed

- when I test Pie control phone a few time reboot.

And the top: more optimizations and more update, everyone love update! :)

My suggestions:

- more update :)

- more optimizations

- possiblity to set "don't show again" in warning about hearing lost while we set vol +

Use Aroma installer and here possiblity to:

- change size of button in Quick Setting panel

- another add-ons

- some apps

Edited by kryzysord

Guest nsmacd1

Wow! This ROM is great. Thanks kyan31! Quick question is it possible to move the clock so it is back in the stock position (right instead of center)?

Check the add-ons spoiler in post 2 - Download & flash with CWM! :)