[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Can you make cm10.1 performance settings for v3?

The V2 ones should actually work fine with V3, but I will make a proper mod tomorrow for the performance settings (V3 Compatible) :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Google talk still not working shame...

It could just be a problem on your end as GTalk works fine for most people (I think).

Guest kyan31

How sync this rom, with PC? HiSuite not work.

HISuite is for huawei stock roms only, it has been said many times now.

Guest k0va

Hello!

I installed this ROM yesterday, and here is my feedback :).

I m realy happy with this ROM because MSCHAPv2 authentication finaly works after looong time, this thing doesn't work since honycomb or gingerbread I m not shure.

Electra is great rom, after flashing performace patch, before i did that it was almost unusable. Also i did get fiew random reboots, first at the time i disconnected usb cable from laptop (mass storage mode), and second while listening music useing winamp app. Not shure what coused reboots, but after rebooted phone youst countinue working like nothing happend, it doesn't even ask for sim pin. Hope this will not happen any more.

Video recording dosn't work at all, not even after patch.

Other than that i like it, and i think i will use it for looong time :)

Guest kyan31

It means that all with this rom is cool wink.png

But my Google Maps Latitude is crashing smile.png

I'll check it out tomorrow when i'm outside, if it is buggy for me too i'll fix it.

Guest Gabriel94

Kyan, I see you put a lot of work into improving Dazzozo's ROM, I now have more like a personal request.

When I recieve calls, the screen goes black and doesn't turn back on, It's due to the proximity sensor.

Could you make a little patch that disables the proximity sensor?

In CM7 (MIUI) I only found a way to disable this, in Call Settings but I can't find it on CM10.1, I found Call Settings but there is no option to disable the Proximity Sensor.

Here are some links I researched, maybe you'll find a way to work around it:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1778601

http://androidforums...aks-edited.html

So, I'm using your latest Release of Electra and I want to use it in the future too but that black screen after calls really annoys me, I have to take out the battery and insert it again so the phone reboots so the screen turns back on and I don't want to do that very often anymore.

If you can make this happen, I'd be glad to donate a couple of € via PayPal.

Edited by Gabriel94

Guest dalyer

Kyan, I see you put a lot of work into improving Dazzozo's ROM, I now have more like a personal request.

When I recieve calls, the screen goes black and doesn't turn back on, It's due to the proximity sensor.

Sometimes the sensor gets occluded by dust and clearing/blowing this out fixes the problem.

Guest nobody008

I've noticed reboots too. These usually occur when I have MX player on with a video and then lock the screen. Does anyone else have this problem? I made sure that it's MX player. just wondering.

Guest soul_0830

Hi Kyan31,

Good job on Electra V3 ROM. Like the smoothness on the UI.

Just wanted to share this HwCamera.zip (That i don't remember where I downloaded it from) which works like a charm. I believe this camera was ported from Huawei Ascend P1.

Link All credits to the guy who ported this camera.

By the way I don't know if this is a ICS or Jelly Bean Camera.

Guest Jazzi

I've noticed reboots too. These usually occur when I have MX player on with a video and then lock the screen. Does anyone else have this problem? I made sure that it's MX player. just wondering.

I've had this happen a few times after playing a video with either VLC or the built-in video player. The buttons go white and the screen goes black and the only way for me to get the phone working again is to pull the battery... I haven't mentioned it because it's not a show-stopper by a long way, especially when the rest of ROM is so great ;)

Guest Gabriel94

Sometimes the sensor gets occluded by dust and clearing/blowing this out fixes the problem.

Trust me, I want to entirely disable the proximity sensor, I don't use it anyway.

And like many posted lately, I tested it out with my brother, he called me, screen went black after answering, the button remained white and screen wouldnt turn back on after 1-2 minutes the phone reboots...

Guest nsmacd1

Trust me, I want to entirely disable the proximity sensor, I don't use it anyway.

And like many posted lately, I tested it out with my brother, he called me, screen went black after answering, the button remained white and screen wouldnt turn back on after 1-2 minutes the phone reboots...

+1 for this proximity sensor idea, as I have had the same issue.

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest nsmacd1

I am getting an issue where at random times the screen will go black & the 3 button lights come on and nothing will wake the phone up apart from a battery pull/reboot. Anyone else getting this, or just me?

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Jazzi

I am getting an issue where at random times the screen will go black & the 3 button lights come on and nothing will wake the phone up apart from a battery pull/reboot. Anyone else getting this, or just me?

Um, yes... Read up 4 posts before your one! ;) I decided it was happening after video playback, but it seems to happen at other times too (just when I unlock the phone with nothing running in the background, 3G disabled and WiFi switched on). Glad it's not just me though - might make it easier to work out why it's happening! :D

Guest DeeNuttyDJ

Gah, getting so annoyed the fact, that i can't find a workaround displaying the contacts from my sim. "i don't want to import them" so might have to scrap the use of this rom. if thats the case.

Guest kyan31
Gah, getting so annoyed the fact, that i can't find a workaround displaying the contacts from my sim. "i don't want to import them" so might have to scrap the use of this rom. if thats the case.

Just sync them to your Google account, CM10.1 is exactly the same.