[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

Just thought i'd share this to avoid any unneeded questions:

Flash player can't be used on CM10.1 as there is a problem with the Jellybean graphic libraries, however it is fixable so Daz might be working on it. I for one have no desire for flash as it's chunky, and outdated compared to HTML 5 etc.

Sorry, I accidentally wrote that it 'can' be used, I meant can't :unsure:

Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by kyan31

Guest george109
Just thought i'd share this to avoid any unneeded questions:

Flash player can be used on CM10.1 as there is a problem with the Jellybean graphic libraries, however it is fixable so Daz might be working on it. I for one have no desire for flash as it's chunky, and outdated compared to HTML 5 etc.

Does this mean that I can use flash in Opera Mini & Firefox in Electra? as in CM10.1 It does not work and in the browser it loops about 1 second of the flash video, unless I keep tapping it. It's very annoying! :angry:

Edited by george109

Guest kyan31

Does this mean that I can use flash in Opera Mini & Firefox in Electra? as in CM10.1 It does not work and in the browser it loops about 1 second of the flash video, unless I keep tapping it. It's very annoying! :angry:

Sorry, it was a typo :o

Post edited.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
once l turned off Wi-Fi I just cannot get it back on!?

Reboot maybe? You can't just shout issues and expect a fix lol. Also, as I said before, please don't report false bugs as it misleads people. WiFi is completely fine.

Guest colehole

Just a couple of bits for info.

If you want to install Link2int (use the 2gb interal SD Card) make sure you install Cyda's Link2Int-v1.1-CWM first then you can update with the verson from Play Store.

I've tried a few CM10.1 themes and they are working fine.

On reboot I sometime get the error message 'a process has stopped' (just press wait or Ok and all seems fine)

Battery seems to be better than the other version of CM10.1 that I have tried.

Got the donation thing to work!

Edited by colehole

Guest Degurney

Thanks, i've added them along with credit :)

Hi... can I unlock my bootloader, install CWM, install Electra then lock my bootloader again? I`m on ICS baseband ( 2030 )

Guest kyan31

Hi... can I unlock my bootloader, install CWM, install Electra then lock my bootloader again? I`m on ICS baseband ( 2030 )

No, as this ROM is not based on a stock ROM.

Guest kyan31

...On reboot I sometime get the error message 'a process has stopped' (just press wait or Ok and all seems fine)...

If the error comes up again, could you send me a screenshot? Thanks :)

And I PM'ed you

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
Great ROM Kyan, :)

call recording works on this rom?

Sorry for my bad English.

Sorry for the late reply, no there is no call recording. If a patch for it is ever released though, I'll add it :)

Guest kyan31
Why ICS Camera?

Because the stock JB camera takes about 8 seconds to take a photo, and the view finder goes green. Wouldn't you like a stable camera to use?

Guest kyan31

Clock now works with the newer version 2.2.2a :)

The weather displays fine, unlike before. If you need the flashable zip, its a few posts back, I'll add it to the opening post later.

Guest VoltresS

Hello again,

Great Rom so far Kyan, it is a really great JB experience, and thank you for the previous explanation about the Apollo app ;).

Just one thing, didn't you had a volume key wake?

Guest kyan31

Hello again,

Great Rom so far Kyan, it is a really great JB experience, and thank you for the previous explanation about the Apollo app wink.png.

Just one thing, didn't you had a volume key wake?

CM10.1 R3 doesn't come with volume wake, which I don't understand. I think Dazzozo supplied a modified settings.apk with volume wake, but I would have to rebuild the whole apk again just to add my shortcut buttons etc. I can't really be bothered to do that all over again lol. I'll see if there is an alternative.

It's in settings/display

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

NEW ADDONS

CM10.1 Peformance settings - Has ZRAM etc.

AOKP's performance control - Looks nicer and has more debugging features

I haven't tried the CM10.1 performance setting, but theres no chance of anything bad happening though while flashing it. The CM performance setting may require you to tap the build number repeatedly, like in the original CM10.1.

Guest Tentmaster

CM10.1 R3 doesn't come with volume wake, which I don't understand. I think Dazzozo supplied a modified settings.apk with volume wake, but I would have to rebuild the whole apk again just to add my shortcut buttons etc. I can't really be bothered to do that all over again lol. I'll see if there is an alternative.

Volume rocker wake is in Settings/Display :)

Guest kyan31

Volume rocker wake is in Settings/Display smile.png

Oh yeah, it is :P

@VoltresS theres your answer mate

It's amazing how i'm so new to my own ROM lol. The BETA testers probably know more than me :lol:

Guest VoltresS

Ah ok, no problem, I just thought I had read something like you would had it or so. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug :P