[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest neupuceni

everything is awesome BUT battery life 100%->81% over the night. on Lightning its 100->94% exact same situation is on original CM 10.1

for those who like their FM radio to work - spirit fm http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=39465030 march version works 100%

spirit fm says that this phone isnt supported? :(

how to make fm radio work?

Guest kyan31

hey kyan when i do pie controls my status bar is gone how can i have expanded desktop on without the bar going ?

Change the build.prop, read the option to add navigation controls. After that, you will be able to toggle the expanded desktop's statusbar.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Change the build.prop, read the option to add navigation controls. After that, you will be able to toggle the expanded desktop's statusbar.

wait so im on build.prop but where do i go and what do i change, sorry for the noobyness

:(

Guest kyan31

wait so im on build.prop but where do i go and what do i change, sorry for the noobyness

sad.png

The navigation bar line, it's actually explained inside the build.prop, have a look inside and you'll understand what I mean.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

The navigation bar line, it's actually explained inside the build.prop, have a look inside and you'll understand what I mean.

i have the build.prop application maybe thats why i cant find it ;/ ???????

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Found it finnaly haha but do i change the property value or default values LOL ? Edited by BerkayCetinkaya

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

qemu.hw.mainkeys=

0 to enable, 1 to disable.

i made it 0 but i still dont have a status bar but instead i get the nexus 4 style home button and so on LOL!

Guest kyan31

i made it 0 but i still dont have a status bar but instead i get the nexus 4 style home button and so on LOL!

Yeah, now go to the settings and toggle the expanded desktop settings. Do I really have to go over things one by one :ph34r:

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Yeah, now go to the settings and toggle the expanded desktop settings. Do I really have to go over things one by one :ph34r:

thats exactly what i did but the status bar still diss apeared ? :(

Guest kyan31

thats exactly what i did but the status bar still diss apeared ? sad.png

Go to settings/system/power menu

There should be an option to toggle the expanded desktops statusbar on/off.

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Go to settings/system/power menu

There should be an option to toggle the expanded desktops statusbar on/off.

there isnt a option like that LOL

Guest BerkayCetinkaya

Stop saying LOL, and there actually is. Maybe you just don't know how to use your phone so nevermind.

sorry about LOL and please help :) so first of all i turn the value to 0 then i turn on expandable desktop from power menu then i hold the power button and turn on expendable desktop and then i go back to power menu but i cant find the status bar thingy

Guest kyan31

sorry about LOL and please help smile.png so first of all i turn the value to 0 then i turn on expandable desktop from power menu then i hold the power button and turn on expendable desktop and then i go back to power menu but i cant find the status bar thingy

Nevermind, it's hard to explain if you can't follow instructions.