[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
Ok thanks for your efforts, until you fix the patch it wood be good idea to delete links for the patch. Because now it cause more harm than good.

Done, its removed.

Guest Northstandhero

What do you boys suggest hibernating in Greenify, everything? Not really sure how it works, does it stop all sync and background data until the apps are launched? how would that effect clock/weather widgets?

One full day on this Rom, up to now it's been excellent, no signal drops,reboots or FC's .

Guest kyan31
What do you boys suggest hibernating in Greenify, everything? Not really sure how it works, does it stop all sync and background data until the apps are launched? how would that effect clock/weather widgets?

One full day on this Rom, up to now it's been excellent, no signal drops,reboots or FC's .

You should Google what Greenify actually does, maybe they have a website. Then you would know what apps are safe to hibernate :D

Guest kyan31

NEW PATCH

There is a new patch available on the OP (and here), please flash it ASAP to fix the camera/mic bug. Unfortunately the camera will be at a resolution of 640x480 (like stock CM10.1), but it's better than no camera at all.

DOWNLOAD - Flash with Dalvik/Cache wipes

EDIT: I have also sent out OTA notifications, but it is actually better to flash it manually.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Sorry for all the patches by the way, this should be the last one.

EDIT: All patches are integrated into one patch, so any newcomers will only have to flash just one file.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Kyan do you know if we'll ever be able to get tvcatchup working on this rom or will i need to go back to ics? I dont know what the difference is between this rom and cm 10.1 but ive never had the random reboots etc with Electra. Keep up the good work

I doubt it unless Dazzozo releases a new update. Kra1o5 said the graphic libraries had problems, thats why we have no flash player support, and maybe its why we don't have TVCatchup either.

Guest colehole
Sorry for all the patches by the way, this should be the last one.

EDIT: All patches are integrated into one patch, so any newcomers will only have to flash just one file.

Cheers mate all working now :D

Guest garricic

just flashed it yesterday... ROM was too laggy and my Ascend was slow as hell... anyway, rom is quite nice but I came back to CM 10.

Guest kyan31
just flashed it yesterday... ROM was too laggy and my Ascend was slow as hell... anyway, rom is quite nice but I came back to CM 10.

Thanks for sharing that really non-constructive feedback :)

Guest BadMan PimpY

Is that you AussieExpat...lol.......you joined yesterday to say this, you are having a laff

laggy..laggy......get yourself a new phone, you idiot....smh!

Guest kyan31

Is that you AussieExpat...lol.......you joined yesterday to say this, you are having a laff

laggy..laggy......get yourself a new phone, you idiot....smh!

I think it is AussieExpat or someone similar as they have obviously just joined to hate on the ROM. The account was created yesterday, and this is their first post on MoDaCo. What is wrong with people these days :P

Guest Jesk

Hi Kyan31, congratulations, your ROM works very well.

I have some questions:

¿Do I have to adjust Performance settings to get a better efficiency? ¿What settings do I have to activate for that?

¿How can I modify Pie Controls (those one that appears on the corners of my screen)?

THX Ok.gif

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan31, congratulations, your ROM works very well.

I have some questions:

¿Do I have to adjust Performance settings to get a better efficiency? ¿What settings do I have to activate for that?

¿How can I modify Pie Controls (those one that appears on the corners of my screen)?

THX Ok.gif

For performance, you could overclock to 1152Mhz and keep the governor on ONDEMAND. Regarding Pie Controls, the instructions are on the opening post. I'm not sure what you mean by 'Modify' though.

Guest jcarloszyuste

For performance, you could overclock to 1152Mhz and keep the governor on ONDEMAND. Regarding Pie Controls, the instructions are on the opening post. I'm not sure what you mean by 'Modify' though.

He wanna knows how he can change the pie control's buttons

Guest ludilo66

I think this is the one of best roms I have try. Everithing works fine, its very fast. From 1-10 i give him 9,5. You must try it.

I realy like centered clock and speed meter in status bar.

Why do you give negative feedback if you are jealous on Kyan31.

He has invested a lot of time and effort to this project. And we have to appreciate that.

Someone tell me I'm wrong?

Guest kyan31

I was looking at the AOKP performance control (http://www.modaco.co...e__hl__+voltage) and I saw that you can also change voltages if the kernal supports it. Is there a kernel that supports this? as I searched but I can't find one on here that can change voltages...

Unfortunately, there are no kernels for the G300 which support voltage control.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Jesk

Do I have to set it on boot?

He wanna knows how he can change the pie control's buttons

Yes, I wanna know if I can change the buttons.

Thanks for your answers.

Edited by Jesk

Guest kyan31

Do I have to set it on boot?

Yes, I wanna know if I can change the buttons.

Thanks for your answers.

I guess you should set it on boot, otherwise you will have to change the settings manually every time you reboot :P

As for the pie controls, what you see is what you get so you can't configure the options.

Guest Miniyo88

Its 1:29 am for me, I can't patch anything till the morning. I need my sleep you know :P

If you need a fix right now, just copy the media_profiles.xml and the media_codecs.xml from the original Electra zip, and paste it into this directory on your phone:

System/etc

I will make a patch tomorrow though, please be patient.

I was looking for a path to activate NFC that alkalinorap and dazzozzo made but i think that it is testing right now

Guest kyan31

I was looking for a path to activate NFC that alkalinorap and dazzozzo made but i think that it is testing right now

Oh right, well I can't help you out as I have a G300 without NFC capabilities.