[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
Some feedback about this rom ? i want to flash in my girlfriend phone because has some bug and reboot ... i want a stable rom with useful tweaks and feature ! :D thanks for the answers ! i'm also reading the pages of this topic ..

There are over 50 pages, read some of them.

Guest kyan31

Why didnt you read this this thread before you installed software onto your phone, because, if you did, you wouldnt be asking this question!!!. Do you know how to use the search...?...smh!

What your saying is correct so thank you, but please don't be so aggressive. You scaring people away from my work.

Guest BadMan PimpY

What your saying is correct so thank you, but please don't be so aggressive. You scaring people away from my work.

Sorry bruv, I dont mean to come off a aggressive in your thread, but some folk are too lazy to read.

You put in some hard work with this rom and I respect that.

I dont understand how someone can buy a phone(spend their hard earned), but not read everything they can about changing the operating system, knowing!!...knowing!! they they can end up bricking the phone and losing their money.

I cant help throwing folk under the bus for asking stupid question...lol

Again, I dont mean to disrespect you or your thread. Your rom works great for me , keep up the good work.

Guest kyan31

Sorry bruv, I dont mean to come off a aggressive in your thread, but some folk are too lazy to read.

You put in some hard work with this rom and I respect that.

I dont understand how someone can buy a phone(spend their hard earned), but not read everything they can about changing the operating system, knowing!!...knowing!! they they can end up bricking the phone and losing their money.

I cant help throwing folk under the bus for asking stupid question...lol

Again, I dont mean to disrespect you or your thread. Your rom works great for me , keep up the good work.

No problem, I completely understand. I get pretty annoyed at the stupid comments posted here too, but I guess you need to expect them when you make a ROM. Anyway, thanks for trying :P

Guest NikitoGR

No problem, I completely understand. I get pretty annoyed at the stupid comments posted here too, but I guess you need to expect them when you make a ROM. Anyway, thanks for trying :P

I respect you for being such a good developer, but, why you don't write this bug in the OP? I think it's your fault too!

And you know what? Many users who are new, they're new in forums too, or in these kind of forums. You shouldn't all of you be so rude. You don't only discredit yourself/your topic but the whole forum too. If he wasn't a new user then yes, he should knew the rules and how the forum is working. That's from me. Let's continue on our topic.

Guest BadMan PimpY

I respect you for being such a good developer, but, why you don't write this bug in the OP? I think it's your fault too!

And you know what? Many users who are new, they're new in forums too, or in these kind of forums. You shouldn't all of you be so rude. You don't only discredit yourself/your topic but the whole forum too. If he wasn't a new user then yes, he should knew the rules and how the forum is working. That's from me. Let's continue on our topic.

@kyan31....this is what happens when you let thing slide. The idiots give a compliment, then they cuss you and be rude in the next breath, then they say you are being rude.....wow!!!!

I'll leave this one to you...lol

Guest kyan31

Its not my fault, and its not a bug of the ROM. It is solidfiles, that's why it says MD5 ERROR. Obviously the file hasn't downloaded correctly so it gives the error. Also, I'm allowed to be rude as some people are really bloody lazy. Some people literally can't read even 2 posts up. I have a life, so give me a break. Try to answer questions for yourself rather than letting the developer do all the work. You guys have eyes, you guys have common sense, so use them for once and read.

Rant over.

Guest tillaz

Its not my fault, and its not a bug of the ROM. It is solidfiles, that's why it says MD5 ERROR.

i would recommend uploading to Ubuntuone as they are direct downloads and work with the OTA updater

https://login.ubuntu...8vfJhCr/ decide

and if you like to track downloads use your links with https://bitly.com/

this puts them into a pie chart showing downloads per country

BitlyReport1.jpg

Guest NikitoGR

Its not my fault, and its not a bug of the ROM. It is solidfiles, that's why it says MD5 ERROR. Obviously the file hasn't downloaded correctly so it gives the error. Also, I'm allowed to be rude as some people are really bloody lazy. Some people literally can't read even 2 posts up. I have a life, so give me a break. Try to answer questions for yourself rather than letting the developer do all the work. You guys have eyes, you guys have common sense, so use them for once and read.

Rant over.

I say again you could just refer it in the OP to avoid such posts. Of course you have a life, you have put a lot effort, it's just for your good, to not be disturbed from these questions. Once again new users in a new environment have difficulties to understand how a forum works. Anyway it's true that you don't have time for that, continue with the rom development, we rely on you!

BadMan PimpY you can't reply directly to me? You're a kind of kyan's dog or something? Please we don't need more idiots like you. I hate this kind of people. I think they have low IQ and esteem.

Guest wappooo

This thread has 50 pages of feedback, if you are reading this topic why are you asking dumb questions before you have read it.....?

i'm reading this topic since the first page... it will take me some time because i'm working and doing other things..

maybe someone could write the main bugs of this rom in a single topic .. that's all !

readine maybe 2or 3 pages than doing other things is not the best way for understand if this rom has some problems..

i flashed it yesterday.. it works fine.

sometimes seems to be slow and lose signal and some reboot..

i'm not using because i have a zopo zp 950+, the huawei is my girlfriend's phone.

this evening i'll try the phone.

Guest SyrupDErable

i'm reading this topic since the first page... it will take me some time because i'm working and doing other things..

maybe someone could write the main bugs of this rom in a single topic .. that's all !

readine maybe 2or 3 pages than doing other things is not the best way for understand if this rom has some problems..

i'm not using because i have a zopo zp 950+, the huawei is my girlfriend's phone.

in my experience, checking out topics on both Modaco and xda developers, you won't really find that sort of summary --- WHO would do it, and WHEN ???? -- ROMs are not really "set in stone" for long enough to have such summaries developed (the COST v BENEFIT equation wouldn't work out for average readers, and developers often don't "document" their work as much as one would like, they're too busy developing! -- best imo to check out a ROM for specific issues, using the Search facility, Google Search for problems with issues generally if you get a specific error message -- like someone has just posted a query about "symlink error" in the CM10.1 topic area or, best of all, try it out, and come back with specific issues -- but if someone wants to post a correction to this general advisory, and a summary of issues to date, don't let me hold you back :-D

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest BadMan PimpY

I hear what you are saying, but its worth the read, then you will understand the ROMs you are putting on your phone.

I had 1 reboot when I first installed, didnt have a any 3g drop outs until i put the next launcher on my phone, I uninstalled the app and I have not had any drop outs.

Its a dam good rom, my phone runs sweet and fast.

Let the code of the rom settle in on your phone and you will understand.

If you go to the nexus, s3 or sony forums people are complaining about the same issues with their ROMs, its all part of making your phone better. If you dont want or cant deal with the issues, stay with what your phone came with.

Post back and say how you are getting on in a couple of days

What do you mean slow...explain..?

Good luck and Good lookin out

Guest wappooo

I hear what you are saying, but its worth the read, then you will understand the ROMs you are putting on your phone.

I had 1 reboot when I first installed, didnt have a any 3g drop outs until i put the next launcher on my phone, I uninstalled the app and I have not had any drop outs.

Its a dam good rom, my phone runs sweet and fast.

Let the code of the rom settle in on your phone and you will understand.

If you go to the nexus, s3 or sony forums people are complaining about the same issues with their ROMs, its all part of making your phone better. If you dont want or cant deal with the issues, stay with what your phone came with.

Post back and say how you are getting on in a couple of days

What do you mean slow...explain..?

Good luck and Good lookin out

sure, i understand what you say.. some issues with a rom are normal.. but i understand, my girlfriend become crazy if sometimes phone reboots or similar.. but she wants jelly bean on her phone so i put this rom on it ! :D

sometimes the phone reboots in a random way and sometimes loses the signal.. now i set it only on 2g and it seems going well.. this evening i'll try to reflash with a full wipe and taking a backup only of some apps and not for all the settings ..

also i saw a video on youtube about this rom and in the video it looks veryveryvery well !

Guest TangerineTractor

sure, i understand what you say.. some issues with a rom are normal.. but i understand, my girlfriend become crazy if sometimes phone reboots or similar.. but she wants jelly bean on her phone so i put this rom on it ! :D

sometimes the phone reboots in a random way and sometimes loses the signal.. now i set it only on 2g and it seems going well.. this evening i'll try to reflash with a full wipe and taking a backup only of some apps and not for all the settings ..

also i saw a video on youtube about this rom and in the video it looks veryveryvery well !

If you haven't got an officially unloacked bootloader, all custom roms will random reboot.

Guest kyan31

Electra may still have reboots even after an official bootloader unlock as it is based on CM10.1 R4, which is prone to non bootloader reboots. I will eventually rebase Electra, but ill wait for a solid R5 release first.

Guest NikitoGR

Electra may still have reboots even after an official bootloader unlock as it is based on CM10.1 R4, which is prone to non bootloader reboots. I will eventually rebase Electra, but ill wait for a solid R5 release first.

It reboots like 1-2 times a day but it's not a big deal.

Guest u8815-15

Wow this rom I've managed to reflash it and I haven't got any random reboots(with hacked bootloader). I also have been able to get 180 free ram with avast running in background with around 24 apps installed.

This rom really is the best for me. I think it deserves to be higher on best content page.