Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Settings > "More" not working

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

So just as i think everything is done :) this happens :( : the menu for Settings > More does not work for me . I click on "More" and it just goes back to home screen and does not work? anyone know why? The setting itself works , e.g wifi, display but now have this "more" problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Edited by markhuges

Posted · Report post

I'm presuming you mean the "Wireless & Networks" screen? I notice you posted this after you rebooted the phone from the previous thread you posted in, did you check after the reboot? If so what did you delete from the system apps exactly?

I'm presuming you mean the "Wireless & Networks" screen? I notice you posted this after you rebooted the phone from the previous thread you posted in, did you check after the reboot? If so what did you delete from the system apps exactly?

Yes, That from wireless and Networks, The "more" option is not working, I deleted the things, like social gallery, quick office, translate etc

Edited by markhuges

Posted · Report post

Re-install Xolo ICS, reboot and try again.

Posted · Report post

Re-install Xolo ICS, reboot and try again.

Reinstall it,, Is there no other shorter method?

Posted · Report post

Reinstall it,, Is there no other shorter method?

Probably, but since we don't know what you've removed, it's not easy to tell you what specifically to put back, and you'd need to start setting permissions on the items you would put back, if you got that far. Note - if you re-install Xolo ICS, your downloaded apps and settings will remain intact (including account logins, WiFi etc) unless you clear /data and /cache, which there is no reason to do in this instance.

1/ Re-install Xolo ICS

2/ Re-root

Hope that helps :)

Posted · Report post

Okay, Thank You Both for your help! :)! Glad I can atleast fix it and haven't fully wrecked it!!!! (I really do need to stay away from trouble)

I will Reinstall and Re root later in a months time, since it currently is not a major issue, and i have some tests in a months time!

Thank You both for your input! :D:)!!

Posted · Report post

Okay, Thank You Both for your help! :)! Glad I can atleast fix it and haven't fully wrecked it!!!! (I really do need to stay away from trouble)

I will Reinstall and Re root later in a months time, since it currently is not a major issue, and i have some tests in a months time!

Thank You both for your input! :D :)!!

You are welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Thank You both for your input! :D :)!!

Consider it practice :P

Hello, Been a while and im ready to fix, this, I have downloaded the Update file 299mb

So, i put it in the Update folder?

Also the Phone is rooted? will i have to do anything else?

Thanks

Edit: Did that,

Thank you! the "more" is back :) :D Thanks for your help!

Edited by markhuges