Help...Stuck on Huawei logo

Guest Fenomenorx

Guest Fenomenorx

Hi.

I got this phone for 3 months, and i have always installed and uninstalled roms without any problems.

Today I tried to install the new rom electra, and it gives me an error in the installation. Even doing wipe to everything.

Then I try to install any other rom and it stucks at the huawei logo.

I have to take the battery out and do a restore from cwm, to boot.

Does it have anything to do with the Bootloader?

I can re-unlock the bootloader?

Thank you.

Guest george109

try downloading it again, and reflashing - it could be a bad download. Also can you confirm that you did not do anything to re-lock the bootloader?

Edited by george109

Guest Fenomenorx

try downloading it again, and reflashing - it could be a bad download. Also can you confirm that you did not do anything to re-lock the bootloader?

I did nothing, just tried to flash the rom, as I always do, gave me the error and then whenever I try to install another roms it gets stuck in the huawei logo, just start doing the restore of cwm backup.

Making restore of the cwm backup will unlock the bootloader again?

thanks

Guest Fenomenorx

Did you try restoring a CWM backup?

yes, it's the only way the phone boot.

I'm using the stock+ rom, based on the B960 version, that i've backed up.

If I install the stock rom from huawei, B952 using the dload method, i can do everything from the beginning, root, backup imei, unlock bootloader and cwm?

Is this the best solution?

thank you

Guest Fenomenorx

If i flash dazz zip for 3g reboots it will solve my problem? I will get bootloader working again? Thanks. I need your help...please :wacko:

Guest george109

I would do a force update with an update.app, and then start again. To do this, download the update from huawei and then copy and paste the dload folder to the top level of the sdcard, go to the phone, turn it off, then hold volume up and down at the same time and press power to turn it on.