• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help...Stuck on Huawei logo

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi.

I got this phone for 3 months, and i have always installed and uninstalled roms without any problems.

Today I tried to install the new rom electra, and it gives me an error in the installation. Even doing wipe to everything.

Then I try to install any other rom and it stucks at the huawei logo.

I have to take the battery out and do a restore from cwm, to boot.

Does it have anything to do with the Bootloader?

I can re-unlock the bootloader?

Thank you.

Posted · Report post

No one? Its possible to unlock again the bootloader? Its the same steps? Thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

try downloading it again, and reflashing - it could be a bad download. Also can you confirm that you did not do anything to re-lock the bootloader?

Edited by george109

Posted · Report post

Did you try restoring a CWM backup?

Posted · Report post

try downloading it again, and reflashing - it could be a bad download. Also can you confirm that you did not do anything to re-lock the bootloader?

I did nothing, just tried to flash the rom, as I always do, gave me the error and then whenever I try to install another roms it gets stuck in the huawei logo, just start doing the restore of cwm backup.

Making restore of the cwm backup will unlock the bootloader again?

thanks

Posted · Report post

Did you try restoring a CWM backup?

yes, it's the only way the phone boot.

I'm using the stock+ rom, based on the B960 version, that i've backed up.

If I install the stock rom from huawei, B952 using the dload method, i can do everything from the beginning, root, backup imei, unlock bootloader and cwm?

Is this the best solution?

thank you

Posted · Report post

If i flash dazz zip for 3g reboots it will solve my problem? I will get bootloader working again? Thanks. I need your help...please :wacko:

Posted · Report post

I would do a force update with an update.app, and then start again. To do this, download the update from huawei and then copy and paste the dload folder to the top level of the sdcard, go to the phone, turn it off, then hold volume up and down at the same time and press power to turn it on.