Sign in to follow this  
teniz

Help at unroot

teniz    0

hello everybody,

i bought my first android in second hand, already rooted and even with the jb leak installed. some time ago, a lot pixels started to die and i want to send it to warranty, but i don't know how to unroot and make it stock configured.

it's WW_GEN1.

thanks a lot,

João

teniz    0

am i sorry if i didn't make myself clear. what i want is to put my cellphone like it was factory configured - stock OS, without any mods, etecera.

teniz    0

buuuut, my problem is that i don't know how to do it (newbie problem, yeah, but i didn't ever did that). :blush:

also, the only place i could find the stockfirmware for WW_GEN1 (here) the links are offline.

bobbes    19

buuuut, my problem is that i don't know how to do it (newbie problem, yeah, but i didn't ever did that). :blush:

also, the only place i could find the stockfirmware for WW_GEN1 (here) the links are offline.

You can download original firmware from the Acer website. Try to flash it with the Acer donwload tool, mentioned in this thread: http://www.modaco.com/topic/359707-tut-leaked-jellybean-and-unlocked-bootloader/

teniz    0

sorry for the delay, but i was a lot busy. the thing is, the new archive at vache's site is corrupt or something - by 30% of downloading the server closes conection. is there any mirror?

thanks!

teniz    0

You can download original firmware from the Acer website. Try to flash it with the Acer donwload tool, mentioned in this thread: http://www.modaco.co...ked-bootloader/

as i wasn't able to download the rom in vache's website, i did it from acer as he told.

so, i got another problem: the image in that thread is offline and i don't know what checkboxes to tick.. does anyone know? thanks.

(i know i'm being boring with this, but i need help :\)