• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Cyanogen Mod G300

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all im new here and want to say sorry if i've posted this wrong, i currently have an ascend g300 and i want to up add the cyanogen mod to my phone, could someone help me out on how to do it without bricking my phone or even harming it, my phone is brand new like from last week and ive updated my hole phone so its ICS.

Also will i noticed a big difference using cyanogen, will it make my phone look different, will i beable to play games that i couldn't before like modern combat 4, will this also make my phone rooted ?

As i said im sorry if ive posted it in wrong section or that.

Posted · Report post

You will never be able to play modern combat on this phone, its a budget phone lol.

Posted · Report post

You will never be able to play modern combat on this phone, its a budget phone lol.

pmsl thought not :( oh well thats not a big issue

Posted · Report post

LOL Ive played MC4 nearly Lag Free On the g300 GB

Posted · Report post

Yes and i am the God Father.

Posted · Report post

which rom are you using?

Posted · Report post

i am playing it right now on baidu v24 beta (ICS v4.0.4), lag free... do i now get to make you an offer you can't refuse?

Posted · Report post

Probably you don't know, what is lag free gaming ;)

Posted · Report post

That's a lie mate, I tried modern combat 4 on the xperia Z and even that had a little stutter every so often. No G300 will ever play MC4 at 10fps or higher, so keep your baloney to yourself mate ;)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Probably you don't know, what is lag free gaming ;)

That's a lie mate, I tried modern combat 4 on the xperia Z and even that had a little stutter every so often. No G300 will ever play MC4 at 10fps or higher, so keep your baloney to yourself mate ;)

hahahahah, are you maybe implying that i too am lying !? just because you tried it on shitty roms, doesn't necessarily means it won't run on proper ones - it stutters just a tiny bit on checkpoints (while saving progress and loading content), but otherwise the gameplay is quite smooth...

i played just the beginning of the first level, but it's a quite massive firefight in an large outdoor area (like D-day), so i highly doubt that there will be a more intensive section later on that will bring it down to 10fps and make it unplayable

just try it out for yourself - MC4 v1.04 and Baidu v24

Edited by pOcHa

Posted · Report post

hahahahah, are you maybe implying that i too am lying !? just because you tried it on shitty roms, doesn't necessarily means it won't run on proper ones - it stutters just a tiny bit on checkpoints (while saving progress and loading content), but otherwise the gameplay is quite smooth...

i played just the beginning of the first level, but it's a quite massive firefight in an large outdoor area (like D-day), so i highly doubt that there will be a more intensive section later on that will bring it down to 10fps and make it unplayable

just try it out for yourself - MC4 v1.04 and Baidu v24

To prove that you are not a lier, make a gameplay video, how u play mc4 on your g300, then everyone will believe you, you'll be the hero and everyon will install baidu. :))

Posted · Report post

right... and then the north koreans will use the super processing power of all those baidus combined to guide their nuclear missiles (but seriously, don't be daft, it does work)

Posted · Report post

You can make a dozen of videos. It wouldn`t help him.

Just look at his eyes!

photo-thumb-992711.jpg?_r=1365957901

No offense, Gabriel. It`s not your fault. :P

Posted · Report post

I would reccomend a gingerbread ROM for gaming, as it has the least memory usage, but it lacks in features.

Posted (edited) · Report post

You can make a dozen of videos. It wouldn`t help him.

Just look at his eyes!

photo-thumb-992711.jpg?_r=1365957901

No offense, Gabriel. It`s not your fault. :P

haha, yeah i know i got a funny avatar, got bored :P

Ontopic, got to agree, I always got more gaming performance on GB then on ICS or JB.

Edited by Gabriel94

Posted · Report post

I playing modern combat 4 with my g300 B-)