HELP I BRICKED MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Guest peterck

Guest adriano187

What happened exactly?

I bricked mine last week and after spending many sleepless nights trolling through this site and others I got it up and running again better than ever.

I used files found on this site to roll back to GB from ICS, after which I could access CWM, then I flashed the Atomic GB(B888) ROM and the phone works great. I'll be staying with this ROM for the foreseeable.

Guest Fenomenorx
What happened exactly?

I bricked mine last week and after spending many sleepless nights trolling through this site and others I got it up and running again better than ever.

I used files found on this site to roll back to GB from ICS, after which I could access CWM, then I flashed the Atomic GB(B888) ROM and the phone works great. I'll be staying with this ROM for the foreseeable.

What files do you use?

Guest Fenomenorx
That's good news...tell me how did you fix it?

Just make the restore from recovery, but still stuck in huawei logo if i try to instal any new rom, so the problem still there

Guest denzele

Just make the restore from recovery, but still stuck in huawei logo if i try to instal any new rom, so the problem still there

Which rom you trying to install exactly?

Guest Fenomenorx

Which rom you trying to install exactly?

It all begins when i try to install elektra, it gives me an error, then every roms i try to install blocks on huawuei logo, the only way to make phone works again is restore from recovery.

Guest Fenomenorx
Did you try force update via dload folder? It usually does the trick.

Some other guys here in the forum try that and it doesnt work, because of the imei. It stops at 20%

Guest Fenomenorx

I tried forcing an update many times and it failed about one third of the way.

I used http://www.modaco.co...-from-recovery/ and then http://www.modaco.co...baseband-gbics/ guides and now the random reboots are banished forever!! Thank f***! :D

after reading the problems of the users of the forum, that also seemed to be the best solution for my problem, and i was just waiting for someone to test it to see if it worked :)

So you stay with access to recovery and then install the rom you want, right? You get GB, but you can install any other rom?

Thanks

Guest adriano187

Initially when I bricked my phone I couldn't access any recovery mode, the phone just froze at the boot screen. I used Fastboot to flash CWM and then transferred the ROM zip to my sdcard (I tried many before this one stuck). I'm on GB yes, but you should be able to install whichever ROM you want, just pay attention to the baseband.

Guest adriano187

Initially when I bricked my phone I couldn't access any recovery mode, the phone just froze at the boot screen. I used Fastboot to flash CWM and then transferred the ROM zip to my sdcard (I tried many before this one stuck). I'm on GB yes, but you should be able to install whichever ROM you want, just pay attention to the baseband.

Did you try force update via dload folder? It usually does the trick.

+1

I bricked my G300 twice and both times brought it back good as new via force updating the B926 update (I was on B926 radio/firmware prior to the bricking).