• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gta 3 not working

8 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys finally got an OSD Works quite like charm . no matter what it is apps, games , root

asphalt 7, dead trigger , temple run 2 works smoothly

but having a problem with gta 3 . ever since i installed it it stats good but after cutscene it stops working and i can only hear audio but no video

when i googled it everyone said rooting and then replacing gpu driver would fix it

but i could not find a way to replace gpu driver.

please can anyone of you great guys can give step by step method as

i am new to rooting and flashing stuff

please help me fix it as i am really anxious to play it and see its performance on OSD

thanks in advance

Posted (edited)

First off you need to check if you've got the latest OTA update on, if so you need to "downgrade" (option 32 in the AIO tool) this will give you a basic Xolo ICS rom (do not accept any ota updates again).

Then you need to root(option 7). After this I would take option 35 the stock pack for Xolo ICS, I think you may need to root again(check first anyway). Then take option 38 Borqs W32T GPU lib's.

Don't forget to check with task manager that adb is killed after each step, That should do you.

I am presuming you know or have already installed the AIO tool and Intel drivers?

Also read http://www.modaco.co...your-san-diego/ first.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Posted

If I remember right, you need option 17 to deodex before choosing 35 stock pack, sure flibblesan said stock pack is deodex.

Posted

If I remember right, you need option 17 to deodex before choosing 35 stock pack, sure flibblesan said stock pack is deodex.

I have the Fibblesan stock pack, but have never run deodex :)

Posted

thanks guys but can you give the download link for ota tool

Posted

No, no, no.

You do not need deodex and the stock pack does not deodex. I would not deodex at all unless you're absolutely desperate for the themes. It will reinstate things you got rid of when you installed the stock pack and cause you problems trying to delete them.

Posted

Thanks BlueMoonRising for download links

Cheers