HD video on our G300

Guest deamon_86

Guest deamon_86

Hello all, I have a question: is there any way to play on our g300 Hd 720p video? I read about the ROM KonstaT CM 10, which supports 720p, but it is the ZTE Blade III (the same processor, screen resolution)

Guest george109
Hello all, I have a question: is there any way to play on our g300 Hd 720p video? I read about the ROM KonstaT CM 10, which supports 720p, but it is the ZTE Blade III (the same processor, screen resolution)

It would, but it would be pointless as the screen does not have a HD resolution! :P

Guest deamon_86

For example, my cousin has the HTC Desire, which is an older design, and the screen resolution is the same and in the video you can watch 720p. And it makes sense, because the picture is more clear and just nicer.

Guest Combat Gerbil

It's only 480 x 800, for HD you need at least 720 on one side.

Not so... The Momo 9 Tablet has the same res and will playback full HD in the screen.

Guest akarana

Short answer- No, the engine is too gutless

G300 - I just loaded a few 1280x720 movie clips from various sources.

The media player in Gallery won't touch them. The ES Media Player that comes as a component of the ES File Explorer

will play some of them, not others. I haven't bothered to see what the formatting secret is because those that do "play" have good soundtrack and excellent quality video, jumping, one frame shown every 1.5 seconds.

Guest denzele

Try players such as Mxplayer and Dice player then play high def. files might work ...I personally use Dice player all the time and it plays 95% of the files

Guest deamon_86

Do you have another idea of ​​how to play HD video on the smartphone? I repeat that the main screen resolution has nothing to do with it.