[ROM][4.1.2] ShenDu OS updates (new look)

Guest dakok

Guest Tentmaster

Right, but I must point out that I have this problem only with Shendu. Boot into recovery - TWRP. Do first wipe & factory reset.Go Back. Tap Advanced, Tick Dalvick Cache,Cache, System,Data, Cust. Swipe to Wipe. Hit Back X 2. The tap Install. Scroll down list to where Shendu is. Tap on that. TWRP gives you the option to add more zips. None added. Swipe to Install. Shendu is installed, Boot System and it boots up correctly to locked screen. When I swipe to unlock I get to the screen to input the unlock code. When I enter the unlock sim code the phone reboots at the Shendu logo. Pull battery to power off. Same scenario arises.

Hope this explanation is ok :)

Guest lejkabasz

Hi, i installed last release and have some question:

1. The signal strength is very gd but swapping from 2g to 3/H takes very long. Is there any way to accelerate this?

2. I found two options in settings, do u guys know for what they are:

Personalized- screen- below battery icon- @2131429644- open/closed ?

3. Advanced- notification-general- @2131429641- opaque/ translucent/ transparent ?

Sorry, but I can't paste any screen shot here.

Edit: just tried some build.prop tweaks to improve net category but no change. If I reboot and start data with 2g/3g system choose Edge and change to higher speed after approx 5 min.. Did full wipes. Had same problem in one of AOKP ROM.

:angry:

Edit 2: " Set language=en region=US and timezone=Europe/Rome in build.prop"- this one fix the data switching delay. It's still some gap comparing with other ROMs, but who cares if is so good so far.

:D

Edited by lejkabasz

Guest predragiPredrag

What's with home button? Haven't noticed anything...write which game and I'll try it

Home button only vibrates when I press it, but nothing happened :) And I have tried subway surfers and I crashed on loading...

No mater I an now on EMUI, and for now this is best chinese ICS :)

Guest relvas18

Hell's Bells !!!!! I must be allergic to Shendu :angry2: Apart from the very first release, I have been unable to get any version since working. I can get a boot up ,but when I swipe the unlock button, I do not get to the unlock figures. The phone just reboots at the Shendu logo. :angry:. All installs following full wipes.!!!!!

I have the same problem

Guest Tentmaster

Home button could be "solved" by switching off vibration (just a guess).

@Relvas

Then solve it the way Tentmaster did.

:D

Ha, Ha!!! All very well in that it will boot up first time :) , but if you reset the simlock, you are back to square 1 :o .Very annoying. Any chance the Shendu boys would fix?

Guest dakok

http://bbs.shendu.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1121&filter=typeid&typeid=3076[/CODE]

I believe themes are the ones after 15.03.2013.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dakok

This update will be released 2013.06.07

Supported models:

Huawei C8812/U8818/C8860E/U8860/U8800Pro

Samsung I9100/I9300

HTC One X / Desire S / Desire HD (new) / Incredible S (new)

LG P970

Update:

1 add on HTC Incredible S (G11) support;

(2) Add a shutdown alarm clock function on the G11 support;

3 on the G11 core uses optimizing compiler, using the optimizing compiler linaro optimization;

4 Add a HTC Desire HD (G10) support;

5 G10 core update to the latest KangBang optimize the kernel;

6.C8812/U8818 Removing unused drive module;

7 Optimization C8812/U8818 WIFI automatically in the background scan time, power optimization;

8 Use the optimizing compiler optimization C8812/U8818 linaro kernel and WIFI drivers, more fluid;

9 Standardized Huawei models on display in the phone model;

10 Using the optimizing compiler optimization C8860E/U8860 linaro kernel smoother;

11 add Linara source code compiler.

12 repair C8860E/U8860 traffic monitoring plug unexpectedly quit problem;

13 P970 repair process may call the abnormal condition;

14 fixes Google search for contacts unusual problems arising;

Edited by dakok

• 2 weeks later...