MoDaCo approved Huawei unlock codes - request here 3.75 £

Guest KORTER

Guest MiLiPa

Just transferred the amount for the code, hope it works well!

(I forgot to mention in the notes bar that it's a Huawei G300, but I'm guessing it doesn't matter, does it?)

Edited by MiLiPa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest landapfel

I've requested an unlock code for my Huawei Ascend Y300 yesterday.

24 hours later I got the code which worked perfectly well.

The price is also very good.

I can only recommend this service!

It's the first that has really worked also.

Guest bishopgdx

HI, my phone is rooted, and I have installed slim ICS rom. Will those codes fork form me as well?

And another thing, when I took my phone from courier it had GB, after that I have installed official ICS from Huawei web page, and few days ago, I have unlock bootloader, install CWM and slim ICS Rom.

Any special procedure before buying unlock code?

HI, my phone is rooted, and I have installed slim ICS rom. Will those codes fork form me as well?

And another thing, when I took my phone from courier it had GB, after that I have installed official ICS from Huawei web page, and few days ago, I have unlock bootloader, install CWM and slim ICS Rom.

Any special procedure before buying unlock code?

Hi, the phone must be with original firmware so the codes can be accepted by the phone, After unlocking u can install another CWM

Edited by KORTER

Guest thoatswold

Hi, the phone must be with original firmware so the codes can be accepted by the phone, After unlocking u can install another CWM

Hi, my phone does still have the original firmware, but I have rooted it. Do I need to unroot it before the codes will work?

Hi, my phone does still have the original firmware, but I have rooted it. Do I need to unroot it before the codes will work?

I'm pretty sure that you don't have to remove root.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gmarks

Me too. I contacted KORTER yesterday and he informed me that there is some delay (day or two) because of national holidays. Unfortunately, according to this site, holidays will last till Oct 7 :(

Guest dalyer

I bought two unlock codes from Korter in the past and still get regular emails updating me about price changes, delays in service etc. - including one today/yesterday about the Chinese hols holding up some codes. I assumed that all current/past customers got these unless they opted out.

Guest KORTER

Hi there. Sorry for such kind of delays, Today we have managed to get 1 part of the codes from the factory and replied on the webserver.

The other part is in process and we got a promise from our guy that codes will be delivered tomorrow regardless holidays.

I hope we will get them tomorrow, Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest six3seven

My request has been pending since before lunchtime yesterday. It's past lunch today, so I'd say they missed the 24hr deadline. Tracking it results in 'In progress'.

No response from their 'contact us' email yet.

I'm not worried about the cash, but I'm trying to fix a phone for my mother 1,200km away, and my wife is in her town this weekend. I'm hoping my wife can sort it out while she's there because my mum is pretty bad with technology.

I've been looking around for a code for my Huawei w1 can you unlock those as its not mentioned in the OP.

Also why does it take so long? most of the places I have found say 12 - 72 hours.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Korter. I received the following e-mail from you. Could you please detail the problem?

>Your order for Huawei unlock codes (ALL MODELS) - **** has processing failure .
>Reason  :  Authentication Failed ReferenceID 9112