MoDaCo approved Huawei unlock codes - request here 3.75 £

Guest KORTER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest BoMod

Quick turnaround, worked great on my Orange Daytona. Was asked for 25 euros and given a 3 day timescale at my local shop so I am well pleased and glad to endorse Korter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zuzayli

Hi, would this service work for a Y300-0151 from Bell Canada? If it can, I am planning to buy the code on Sunday night to receive it for Monday.

Guest dalyer

If I was you I'd just enter the details and try it.

Korter GSM is a reliable unlock code seller so if anything goes wrong I'm pretty sure he'll sort you out or refund you if necessary.

Guest Zuzayli

Thanks for the recommendation Dalyer! Next day from my PayPal payment, I only received a payment confirmation from Korter GSM. Just 12 hours after the confirmation, my unlock code was sent to me. I would also recommend this service to anyone, it seems to be reliable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AmmR

Hi,

I have a small question, I know some guys here that work in a Vodafone Portugal store and they told me i wasn't going to be able to find unlock codes for my G510, is this true or do these unlock codes work?

Thanks, best regards

André Ribeiro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest U8815

Is this service still available. The link in the OP is down. I've emailed Korter but no response yet.

Edit: Found the website nckserver.com. Giving that a try now

Edited by U8815

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KennyPowers2000

I want to give my old g300 to my girlfriend to use, but I think it's locked to Vodafone and the sim is Three

Would this service work?

The g300 has gbextreme on it, so would I have to flash the original stock firmware, input the unlock code, then reapply the gbextreme rom?

If I did that, would I have to unlock the boot loader and install CWM all overs against.

Cheers

KP

Yes - Korter can unlock G300s.

Yes - to unlock you need to be back on stock and then redo everything.

You can backup the current ROM and then restore it when you get CWM back on the phone.

Hope this helps.

Guest KennyPowers2000

Well, I put an order in for an unlock code on his website this weekend, and still not received any reply yet. Hopefully will get a code sent at some point, but if not, I used paypal so hopefully will be ok.

KP

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to order an unlock code but since I flashed a new ROM on my Y300 I do not have the pop up window asking me to enter the unlock cose when puting a foreign SIM card it just say netword search error when trying to register to a network.

This sim work well in another phone.

Any idea on how to get this window back maybe moving back to a stock ROM?

Thanks

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...