• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][JB]-Android Open Kang Project for the Huawei Ascend G300. R2 Updated: 22/4/2013

231 posts in this topic

Posted

I use Tasker to turn off data and 3G whenever I dont use it, and I am still struggling to get a day out of a JB rom with light use

with stock+ I get 3 days plus

wow. I could get 2 days out of stock ICS if I made a conscious effort to leave my phone alone as much as possible. But like above, I charge my phone overnight anyway so as long as it can do 10 hours I'm not really fussed.

Posted

We love your rom this for the simple reason that the best of these ROMs on MoDaCo go for Raverrr. :D

Posted

When will be the new bulid the eagerly waiting for it?

You should know by now not to ask for ETA's... but I should imagine... in the next few days. If last night's build went well and I get some "geek time" tonight. I'll give a progress report later. Hard to say really. Things don't always Go to plan :)

Posted

We love your rom this for the simple reason that the best of these ROMs on MoDaCo go for Raverrr. :D

Not sure I understood that... but thanks lol

Posted

Your rom is the best I have ever used and believe me, I used them a lot.

Posted

Your rom is the best I have ever used and believe me, I used them a lot.

Aww thanks lol. I could correct you but I'm just going to take that compliment and run haha xD

Posted

Just tell the truth I will now send private messages to see what you're saying.

Posted

Just found all the theme settings in messages, wow. Check it out.

Posted

There is a way to use this rom in the 109808 Bb ?

Posted

There is a way to use this rom in the 109808 Bb ?

tillaz made a patch to do it I think.

Posted (edited)

I have jsevi patch but I will search tillaz patch when I will be home.

Thanks for info and for your work :)

Edited by dannchelu

Posted

tillaz patch is to run GB roms on baseband 2030 and not vice versa (afaik)

Posted

R2 up!

Change log on first page.

Enjoy!

Peace

Posted

You just made me happy and going off to the flesh. Thanks a lot Raverrr.

Posted

updating now thanks

Posted

Hi everyone! I have tried Daz's JB, Electra, but they both seems to become laggy after a while and too slow. If it is worth trying this one? Maybe it is faster than those two?

Posted (edited)

Try it. You will not regret ! :D

Tried camera, it is faster, panorama mode works but has some glitches while working. I experienced a caller id lag five minutes ago ... :)

Edited by djuroue

Posted

Flashed it today. Found it much better than CM 10. At least games DON'T lag. Temple Run 2 runs buttery smooth. Battery life seems great. Hopefully auto brightness will be fixed soon. :D

Posted

Hi raverrr thanks for the new build.

I flashed this thismorning whilst on a brake at work so only just got chance to play.

WiFi tethering works if you set its security to open. A bit risky I know!

Posted

What battery life do you get? Also what screentime?

I'm curious!

Posted

Evening, still loving this ROM, I have two problems, Google Now says I need to enable location settings, even though they are all selected, and my No 1 app I use FC's when I open it, it has never done this before on any other ROM, I would suspect it is something to do with location/GPS settings as it is a location based Cardio trainer.

The Cardio Trainer opens, but as soon as you 'select' log workout and it trys to access location info it FC's

I enclose logcats for them both

Just like Arnie, I am back, but exactly the same issue mate, I enclose a logcat

Regards

logcat.txt

Posted

fellas, mirror please. :)

Posted (edited)

So I have flashed it today and it seems to be greatly customizable rom, but I am experiencing few drawbacks:

1) Google won't restore apps, wifi spots by itself and it is really pain in the ass, because I have to download each app manually (this feature worked in electra rom)

2) I've missed music player in this rom (shouldn't it be here?), but I have downloaded Shuttle player and it is not showing any music from my sd card and when I try to play music through file manager, it says that there are no program supporting this file format :/

3) Gallery doesn't show pictures from my sd card. Gallery is just empty.

It's really great ROM, but I need these features fixed badly :/

EDIT: I have connected my phone to laptop and it's showing that sd card is empty, even it says that 6gb of space is used. My files just are not showing

Edited by Gabrielius

Posted

@up

2) AOKP hasn't stock music player. Use other, like Apollo (from CM) or buy good paid player, i.e. Poweramp.

3) You probably bricked SD Card.

Posted

How I could do that by only flashing this rom? There is really important stuff to me, this is insane! Android File Manager is SHOWING all the files, CW recovery is showing all the files, just the rom isn't recognizing the photos, music and also pc is not showing anything if it is connected through usb cable