Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urmet77

Help installing official rom

8 posts in this topic

Hello could anyone help or explain how to install general version B229 ics 4.0.3 rom on p1 i am on B105 nordic europe ics official rom and every time i try to install it says verification failed blabla i even changed the current roms build.prop file to it shows it is b229 so i can install the update but it wont it fails every time.. What i am doing wrong can anyone help. Thank you

edit. got all working

Edited by urmet77

Hi

I'm interested by your solution.

Thanks.

Try intermediate pack from emotion ui site install it on current rom and then install any rom u want i mean the official roms

In fact i need a stock rom in CWM backup's Format

I have made a big mistake i have deleted my cwm backup of the stock rom :(

(just in case Pacman ROm works perfectly)

You can find a lot of stock Roms in .zip format thanks to Green-08.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=358112&st=1840#entry18110962

BUT, If once installed you find thar something is mised (RadioFM, toggles in notification bar...), is because you need to "fix" the /cust folder (you will need Root Explorer) with your phone brand. You can know the /cust folder needed, openning the file /data/custom.bin as text and you can see "vodafone/en" or something diferent (not locked phone are "huawei/default"). Rename the /cust/hw/default folder for yours, and do a Factory Reset or you can just "edit" the zip ROM directly before you install it.

Regards.

Phoneix try faust hybrid cwm it has stock and clockwork recovery in 1 recovery then u can flash the stock update.app try the intermediate pack and then ur original stock rom like b229 or etc

Thanks guys :)

I'll try all your solutions.

:D