Kra1o5

[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

avenir791    3

it 's not working correctly for my ascend y300, when i want to wipe it stucks, so i installed twrp v2.6.3.3 this recovery is very stable

Kra1o5    489

Fixed (No public version), I need to talk with Dees_troy to make new 2.7.0.1 version asap.

Greetings

SaurabhRCk    66

Fixed (No public version), I need to talk with Dees_troy to make new 2.7.0.1 version asap.

Greetings

Nice. Always great to see your work.

kekko961    0

I have already installed twrp 2.7.0.0 on my huawei y300, but i'm waiting for 2.7.0.1 because it doesn't work properly(wipe), the procedure is the same as the one for the first installation?

Kra1o5    489

People dont download 2.7.0.1 vesion for now, Is test version, when I have stable version I post it here.

People dont download 2.7.0.1 vesion for now, Is test version, when I have stable version I post it here.

can you reupload old TWRP in first post? because at the moment if a user want change from stock to custom it can't due to the issue

Kra1o5    489

can you reupload old TWRP in first post? because at the moment if a user want change from stock to custom it can't due to the issue

Is better post new 2.7.0.1 ;) Available on first post.

Greetings

Shadowghost    23

No, you musn't

SH3H1    128

battery charging icon is dancing..please fix it..

It's better to have dancing than not having at all ;)

Kra1o5    489

battery charging icon is dancing..please fix it..

It's better to have dancing than not having at all ;)

Yeah, Is only cosmetic issue.

fonz93    627

Yeah, Is only cosmetic issue.

Hi, i have only 1 question, how can i wipe the sd-ext partition? there isnt the possibility new 2.7 version (also restoring a backup of sd-ext is not possible)

Edited by fonz93

Kra1o5    489

Hi, i have only 1 question, how can i wipe the sd-ext partition? there isnt the possibility new 2.7 version (also restoring a backup of sd-ext is not possible)

I remove the partition because if you dont have sd-ext and make wipe you get a beautiful black screen.

fonz93    627

I remove the partition because if you dont have sd-ext and make wipe you get a beautiful black screen.

Ahahahah, ok np bro

kmau    3

Zip to flash?

Links named "Recovery" in first page are zips to flash.

Edited by kmau

wbrambley    72
Also noticed I can't restore recovery partition and android secure, is that because I have sd-ext partition? Had black screen after trying to fix permissions too. Had to pull the battery. Edited by wbrambley

Kra1o5    489

Also noticed I can't restore recovery partition and android secure, is that because I have sd-ext partition? Had black screen after trying to fix permissions too. Had to pull the battery.

I see 2.7.0.2 is out

I never make fix permissions, same for recovery restore & the only difference between 2.7.0.1 & 2.7.0.2: 2.7.0.1 compile with 4.1 source & 2.7.0.2 compile with 4.4 source.

comax70    12

Links named "Recovery" in first page are zips to flash.

ok thanks