• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Kra1o5

[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

460 posts in this topic

I have unlocked my bootloader using the guide on Huawei website and my phone is rooted. How can I get TWRP on it now?

Thanks

so to go from 2.6.x.x to the latest I just flash it over from TWRP?

yes :)

I used the new TWRP 2.7.0.1. a few times now, and I noticed some strange behaviour. Sometimes when TWRP is in the 'slide to unlock' state, I can't get it out of it. The buttons won't respond and the slider doesn't unlock. The phone only vibrates.

I don't know if I'm the only one?

I'm still getting black screen when I try to fix premissions on 2.7.0.1

Also internal memory is now read only

Edited by Laxa

I've the G510 with TWRP 2.7.0.1 and the battery icon "dance" when i charge the phone... Solutions for this bug?

I've the G510 with TWRP 2.7.0.1 and the battery icon "dance" when i charge the phone... Solutions for this bug?

Install 2.6.3.3 :lol:

I've installed the 2.6.3.3 version, but there's the same problem. Help me please....

I've installed the 2.6.3.3 version, but there's the same problem. Help me please....

did you install g510 version? this can happen if you install y300 version on g510 and viceversa

did you install g510 version? this can happen if you install y300 version on g510 and viceversa

Yes, i've installed g510 version of twrp 2.6.3.3 but the problem remain...

Unroot you device...

By updating to stock frimware!!

I flash TWRP recovery from Huawei Y300 on my G330 as it seem to be the same base on some comment.
Now screen show "Image signature verify fail" " Your recovery image may have an incorrect signature"

Please help me, can't even go to fast boot, only able to go download mode with pink screen by pressing Vol +, Vol - and power button.

Phone rooted and bootloader unlocked before flashing Y300 recovery.
Thanks.

hi can someone please tell me where I am going wrong

1 I have my phone rooted

2 I have bootloader unlocked or sim unlocked

3 have SuperSU on phone

4 also have goomanager and apk manager , root checker

I am looking to add a new rom to phone and cant work out how to do this

1 I have downloaded fastboot for windows to my desktop from the above link

2 remove battery from and replaced it hold down the power and Vol - at the same time at this point I get Huawei logo on screen for about 5 secs then it boots to network logo

3 when I run fastboot windows exe on my I get a screen that looks like a cmd screen for about 2 secs

can anyone please help

thanks

You have to flash a recovery First.

On step 2,press and hold vol down and power even after phone boots for 10s

Then it should work ;)

Good luck

You have to flash a recovery first

Well that's what he asked how :P

Edited by MasterRck

thank you very much guys for taking the time to reply @ MasterRck  thanks that worked,  so I have phone in fastboot mode can I ask what next please ?? sorry for been a pain

fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.IMG in cmd or terminal

New twrp 2.7.1.0 

What are the changes ?

New twrp 2.7.1.0 

What are the changes ?

What's new in 2.7.1.0:
  • Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
  • Various bugfixes to backup and restore
  • Improvements to USB storage handling
  • Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
  • Various other bugfixes and tweaks
Edited by SaurabhRCk