[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

Guest Kra1o5

I use CM 10.2
At first a complete fail at backup.

After flash TWRP 2.6.3.1 it won't let me backup my SYSTEM

BOOT,RECOVERY,CACHE, are good but at system it say's "Failed"

i have done a complete wipe and install again without succes.

I use CM 10.2

At first a complete fail at backup.

After flash TWRP 2.6.3.1 it won't let me backup my SYSTEM

BOOT,RECOVERY,CACHE, are good but at system it say's "Failed"

i have done a complete wipe and install again without succes.

Well, if you install TWRP 2.6.3.1, backup data, wipe system, data & cache, Install cm-10.2, restore data,  not have problems.

Well, if you install TWRP 2.6.3.1, backup data, wipe system, data & cache, Install cm-10.2, restore data,  not have problems.

I had installed twrp 2.6.3.1 and try'd  to back it up without succes.

i did a complete wipe of boot/recovery/cust/system/data/secure data and then a new fresh install it was oke

With twrp i cant backup the stock b197, someone has the same problem?

I had someting similar.

Copy important data to pc and format the memory card.

Worked for me try it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EndruBoy1

This auto lock screen function kills me... I'm flashing a ROM and now it's went full dark. Normaly I can wake it up if toching the screen. Now I can't with anything. Only choice is to reboot the phone and prey it is not bricked....

Edited by EndruBoy1

Guest EndruBoy1

Look in the settings, there may be an option to disable the screenlock

Yeah I've did that, now I know that something is wrong. While flashing I get a black screen with button lights on eighter way and the ROM doesn't flash fully. I've wiped everything so now I don't know what is the problem.

Guest danny19901

Yeah I've did that, now I know that something is wrong. While flashing I get a black screen with button lights on eighter way and the ROM doesn't flash fully. I've wiped everything so now I don't know what is the problem.

I would recommend using Dazzozo CWM then flash a ROM and then if you want to reflash TWRP full wipe then flash ROM if you still have problems with TWRP delete the TWRP folder for the settings then reopen TWRP and change settings again

Guest ehsan_zt

I had the same problem, I think its because of screen timeout.I updated my twrp to the latest 2.6.3.1 and in twrp under settings I think there was an option to set screen timeout in seconds and  you could also set it to never turn the screen off.if you set it high enough or disable it,I think you won't have the problem of screen turning black.

Guest Ducsidu

I made a backup of FusionX with the latest TWRP, but it won't restore the apps that were placed on the SD card. How can I fix it?

It worked once, but I would need it again, and now it's not working.

I made a backup of FusionX with the latest TWRP, but it won't restore the apps that were placed on the SD card. How can I fix it?

It worked once, but I would need it again, and now it's not working.

for restore the app placed on sd you have to restore the folder called "android.secure" and place it in sd

Guest Ducsidu

for restore the app placed on sd you have to restore the folder called "android.secure" and place it in sd

I know how I could restore it, but I didn't save the folder, and I think the TWRP backup should do it.

Guest brentezekiel

Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

If you want to recover the data in your Android phone, just go to Android Recovery.

Edited by brentezekiel

Guest jimbobvfr400

I'm unable to restore a backup I made of FusionX. As soon as I select the backup the screen goes blank with the hardware keys lit up and nothing else happens.

I've tried refreshing the latest version directly from the twrp website using fastboot but no joy with that.

I'm currently copying all my stuff off the SD card and will then try a format and copy it back. It's about 24GB so I may be a while but will report back when I've done.