[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

Guest Kra1o5

I'm unable to restore a backup I made of FusionX. As soon as I select the backup the screen goes blank with the hardware keys lit up and nothing else happens.

I've tried refreshing the latest version directly from the twrp website using fastboot but no joy with that.

I'm currently copying all my stuff off the SD card and will then try a format and copy it back. It's about 24GB so I may be a while but will report back when I've done.

wipe data/system before restore..

Guest Tawsifp

I'm new to this thread. Can someone give me the file I can flash in cwm to install latest TWRP please. I'm using Y300 on cm 10.2 with cwm Edit: or can I just keep CWM and flash fusionx ROM?

Edited by Tawsifp

Guest jimbobvfr400

wipe data/system before restore..

Sorry meant to post the results but forgot to update this thread.

I didn't get the chance to try your suggestion as I was already in the process of copying my stuff. Formatting the card did the trick, although my very latest nandroid was corrupted and wouldn't copy off the card. I was able to recover a slightly earlier backup and it worked like a charm. I've since backed up and restored several different ROMS without any issues.

I have been able to install a stock ROM, but I still have TWRP recovery.  I need the phone to be like when I received it in the box, as it needs to go in for repair.  Does anyone know how I could achieve this?

Guest tomtruckie

If it fails to flash the huawei way, just extract it and make a flashable zip. If you leave the recovery partition in it will return to stock recovery.

Guest Romagnolo1973

I can't flash this recovery, my phone huawei y300-0100

yes, is a recovery made for nexus and not for our huawei, I made the post to inform people that :

- current TWRP for our Y300 does not work with KitKat

- Kitkat is coming for our device

- a new TWRP is available for nexus phone

We need an adaptation of this recovery for our phone

TWRP 2.6.3.2U Fixed

With release of CM11 actual TWRP not work.

So here unofficial version for CM11:

Check first post.

The versions is tested & it work.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest SaurabhRCk

I dont know, Not tried CM11 yet.

okk! I am flashing the recovery now! But how can I know if its compitable?? I mean if it is not then will there be any error during boot. because I have already flashed  the rom ! I will just update the recovery now! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

Installed it! system boots up normally and working as usual. no issue so far! I will flash tomorrow's nightly. then I can know if the flashing is working or not! BTW great work I like twrp far far better than cwm! :)

Works with others rom?like your cm10 and cm10.1?

I dont know.

PD: I upload new version & This version is tested & works with 4.4 

Happy flashing guys!

Guest Parnas72

Stupid question purhaps but is this supposed to be a zip because i just get a list of files and can't download anything.

Click on menu "File" and then "Download". Or just press Control + S. ;)

Edited by Parnas72