LAVA Iris 501 Jelly Bean Firmware 4.1.1

Guest Kamal882

Guest Eddy12

Hello im new here and new user of prestigio. tell me where to put that MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on my pc?? and how to conet phone with SP Flash Tool??its that like on galaxy?'I have some expirience with galaxy and custom rooms and root but with prestigio im new.

Guest Kamal882

Hello im new here and new user of prestigio. tell me where to put that MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on my pc?? and how to conet phone with SP Flash Tool??its that like on galaxy?'I have some expirience with galaxy and custom rooms and root but with prestigio im new.

I have added one more driver in my post which has executable file hence easy to install.

Process for flashing is given in my post, please read carefully.

If you want to read in detail then I am giving two links of tutorials. Please go through them.

Installation of Mediatek Driver

SP Flash Tools tutorial

Let me know if you get success.

Guest Jack Nick

Dear Kamal sir,

Give me stock ICS frimware so that i can go back to ICS, if i am not comfortable with JB. :D :D :D

Guest Kamal882

Dear Kamal sir,

Give me stock ICS frimware so that i can go back to ICS, if i am not comfortable with JB. :D :D :D

OK, I will arrange ICS and upload. Will try to do it by next week end.

Guest Eddy12

I have added one more driver in my post which has executable file hence easy to install.

Process for flashing is given in my post, please read carefully.

If you want to read in detail then I am giving two links of tutorials. Please go through them.

Installation of Mediatek Driver

SP Flash Tools tutorial

Let me know if you get success.

Thank you for ur help, but first i need to root phone, now tell me can i root my phone if is fabrik instaled android 4.1.1 or i must instal this firmware lava iris

Guest Eddy12

First problem: in device manager i dont see that driver instaled, but when i run USBDeview i see driver, second when i run SP flash tool nothing heppend. phone is turn off and when conect to pc nothing heppend anywhere just recharge pone batery flash tools nothing

Guest Kamal882

Problem gone. thank you im instal that andropid and works perfekt. now go to root my phone

Congratulation, Now you can root your phone.

Guest Jack Nick

thanks for the frimware kamal,

Try to upload (JB frimware) it as single file in torrent it may help those who have slow internet connection and they can download it with resume support!!

is there any way to swap memory(external memory with internal memory) for Iris 501 ???,, last month i swapped memory for my Canvas HD and it has now 32gb as internal memory!!

thank you!!

Guest Kamal882

thanks for the frimware kamal,

Try to upload (JB frimware) it as single file in torrent it may help those who have slow internet connection and they can download it with resume support!!

is there any way to swap memory(external memory with internal memory) for Iris 501 ???,, last month i swapped memory for my Canvas HD and it has now 32gb as internal memory!!

thank you!!

Dear Jack,

Creating a torrent means I have to seed source files from my PC and also I have to keep my PC 24 hours ON.

I have limited bandwidth hence it is not possible for me.

Earlier I tried to swap memory but didn't get success. :(

Guest bb4ugl

OK, I will arrange ICS and upload. Will try to do it by next week end.

SIR i am also looking for ics stock rom

plz provide the link

thank u

Guest Kamal882

iam more thank full to you if you uploaded other then 4shared.com because it not support resume at all.....

If you know the name of any file sharing site which gives resume support free of cost, please let me know the name, I will sure upload.

Guest siddharth09

kamal sir,

unable to download jelly bean firmware for iris 501.

it stops in between automatically.

I checked my net connection its working fine.

any suggestion?

Edited by siddharth09

Guest siddharth09

If you know the name of any file sharing site which gives resume support free of cost, please let me know the name, I will sure upload.

kamal sir,

any suggestion?

Guest Kamal882

kamal sir,

any suggestion?

What is your internet connection speed ?

Already so many people downloaded this and updated their phones.

Guest hemal7980

This is my second IRIS 501 as I got first one replaced due to heating & ear speaker clarity issue & this one too gets heated up on back camera side after using wifi/3g for 3-5 minutes. Heating can be felt clearly....Although i faced some heating on my previous MMX A110 also but in IRIS 501 its more so is this normal or there might be some issue with this handset. I saw many complaining about the heating issue so please guide me for same....also i request friends who are using IRIS 501 to share their views. I had upgraded my iris 501 to JB but heating persists. Rest its working superb & even better than my previous MMX A110.

Guest Kamal882

iam more thank full to you if you uploaded other then 4shared.com because it not support resume at all.....

kamal sir,

any suggestion?

Mirror added, please check and confirm.

Edited by Kamal882

Guest siddharth09

Mirror added, please check and confirm.

ok sir,will revert asap about downloading.

any solution on heating issue?