• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

XOLO X900, Jelly Bean Release Date Confirmed!

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, Just thought you'd all like to know that Jelly Bean will be released OTA on 25/04/13,

Posted

Source? We've had so many of these before, we've become incredibly sceptical when we read one of these. So please edit the post with a proven source if you have one

Posted

I've found the guy who made that post - the "mobile Indian", but he was too busy to comment...

Auto-rickshaw-driver.jpg

Posted

XOLO Customer support at work

post-407498-0-44825600-1366649793.jpg

Posted (edited)

XOLO Customer support at work

LOL!

Orange "customer service" - this is who answers your calls...

8671737885_a43ceb534b_z.jpg

Edited by glossywhite

Posted

Even if it is true, in my opinion it'll be nothing but a “downgrade" for those who enjoy the freedom of root access (if no root method is found for XOLO JB)

Posted

I had heard there was a JB root exploit over at XDA

Posted

I'm sure XOLO have already looked at this and taken the first step towards stopping that exploit

Posted

:o :o

DO I risk it?!!

8673031028_6041bc76fd_z.jpg

Posted (edited)

What a shame then

Download and trace where it lands. Then open up and check build.prop

Edited by utternoob

Posted

What a shame then

Download and trace where it lands. Then open up and check build.prop

It helps if you quote people, otherwise your replies are fragments of speech, with no context...

Posted

Sorry, was you I was referring to. I blame a hasty edit

Posted

Oops, my clock must be out of battery, as it still says "April 1st" :P

Posted

Oops, my clock must be out of battery, as it still says "April 1st" :P

:o bad man lol

Posted

:o bad man lol

Got to be done :D :P

Posted (edited)

I received call from XOLO 22/04/2013 @09.19pm

just wait till 25....... For me OTA or replace mobile. confirmed. (not me someone else)

Edited by Visham25

Posted

I received call from XOLO 22/04/2013 @09.19pm

just wait till 25....... For me OTA or replace mobile. confirmed. (not me someone else)

Result!

I am pleased for you! :)

Posted

LOL!

Orange "customer service" - this is who answers your calls...

8671737885_a43ceb534b_z.jpg

haha i spoke to about 4 of these today as regards my account,unlocking, e.t.c, they are hard work and tbh i dont even know how they even get a job lol

i had to ring about 3 times concerning my account pin and the indian guy didn't know what i was going on about lol, if he doesn't know what chance i we got ??

Posted (edited)

haha i spoke to about 4 of these today as regards my account,unlocking, e.t.c, they are hard work and tbh i dont even know how they even get a job lol

i had to ring about 3 times concerning my account pin and the indian guy didn't know what i was going on about lol, if he doesn't know what chance i we got ??

Try Vodacrap if you want real fun from a foreign land, wanted the phone number of there stores in Ipswich and Colchester, "What country are they in sir, can you spell I P S W I C H for me and can you spell C O L C H E S T E R" I then asked to speak to Order tracking and she put me through to the Car Kit Installation Centre in Coventry, quality comes at a price and I believe its about 5 rupees an hour.

Edited by Andymac1969

Posted

Try Vodacrap if you want real fun from a foreign land, wanted the phone number of there stores in Ipswich and Colchester, "What country are they in sir, can you spell I P S W I C H for me and can you spell C O L C H E S T E R" I then asked to speak to Order tracking and she put me through to the Car Kit Installation Centre in Coventry, quality comes at a price and I believe its about 5 rupees an hour.

Ah, now come ON - you *love* all this tail chasing! ^_^

Posted

Ah, now come ON - you *love* all this tail chasing! ^_^

I have never been a customer of Vodafone, nor will I ever be, they make Orange look like world beaters in the art of customer service, and that hurt my fingers typing that last bit :P

Posted

So if the Xolo Jb update, does come out on the 25th April, for the Xolo X900 ? When will the JB update from Orange, for the Orange San Diego be released ?

Posted (edited)

Probably never. I send a regular message asking for info on twitter, but get nothing, only "We don't know anything, here's how to check"

Edited by utternoob

Posted

so is this getting jb or not? . I have emailed xolo care and said there is no jellybean on the 25/05/13